Official NFL 2018/2019 Thread!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, lets face it, the Raiders don't want to be in the Bay area when the Niners and Jimmy G start winning again. They left after the start of the first Niners' dynasty because Al didn't like being second fiddle. He didn't come back until they sucked again. Now SanFran's starting to improve, and boom, the Raiders are skipping town.

For the first time in franchise history, they'll be the only team in their town. It'll be good for them.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
After all, what is a Raiders fan but a human retread? Every Raiders fan is on their second marriage, and defaulting on their second mortgage, and in court AGAIN for back payments on child support.
Derek Carr got paid and turned back into a pumpkin with Matt Stafford’s arm and Alex Smith’s balls.
Derek Carr can only throw accurately if he’s sure that his wide receivers will drop it. But have no fear! Jordy Nelson and Ryan Switzer are here! MAGA RaiderNation is already jizzing their pants over the grit and work ethic. The defense looks great on paper but then you remember that Reggie Nelson can’t tackle or run. Every defensive back is terribly inconsistent or perpetually injured. Khalil Mack is the only proven star on this team and I feel bad for him. Bruce Irvin is awesome too. BUT THAT’S IT. Fuck the Chiefs.
:laugh:

Last edited:

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I will say, I appreciate the whitening of the Raiders with the new additions.

:racist::racist::racist::racist::racist:

I like my football people to look like me! There was a point where I think Carr and Janikowski were the only white people on the team.