Official NFL 2019/2020 Thread!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
And AB nixed a sprouting deal to send him to the Bills. Not that I blame him for wanting to go anywhere besides Buffalo, but the options for a 30yo malcontent to go to a real contender are looking more and more slim. I will enjoy watching him languish in mediocrity with Arizona, Cincinatti, or the like.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
There is an awful lot of buzz that has KC in the hunt for Bell including a video of Chris Jones hanging out with him, teasing a what if? That’s just too much money to spend when they are in a full defensive rebuild this off season and the piggy bank is empty. I think it would just make me that much madder at Hunt for costing us so goddamn much money for a replacement while he goes to Cleveland for dimes.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Did you guys see that none call last night with the Saints game ?
Jeez , that just beat us out of the Super Bowl.

What ?????
It is next season already ?
Are you sure ?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Soooo AB to Oakland. They trade away Cooper and immediately pick up his 30 year old counterpart. I thought Gruden being in charge would make Oakland less crazy than Al or Mark, but I swear, there's something in the water.

The majority of my life, Oakland has been the place where old stars go to die, to get that one last big paycheck before fading into obscurity, a paycheck most other teams aren't will to pay a player past his prime. How is this still true? With a seemingly rational coach/GM, how does this continue to still happen? You can set your clock to Oakland overpaying for old stars the same way you can count on Cleveland starting 4 QB's before halloween or the Pats making the AFC title game with Brady and a bunch of people you've never heard of.

The more things change...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
With 3 first round picks and Brown catching the ball, the Raider’s offense could get potent overnight. I think the league learned it’s easier to out gun the Chiefs than it is to build a defense to stop them.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
OBJ traded to Cleveland!!!!! Jimmy Rebate just bought some talent. The Browns could potentially be better than Pittsburgh. Dog and Cats living together. Up is down, black is white. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

The guy just got a 5-year 95mil deal in the past 7 months... Man, imagine how many Giants fans bought OBJ jerseys knowing their fav playmaker was locked up for the next half-decade... I'll bet they're pissed!

And Dee Ford to Niners... Is KC dismantling already?

Last edited:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
KC doesn't know what the hell is going on. The only thing that makes any sense is that all of last year's draft picks were for a 4-3 and they never made the field in the 3-4. It's like they knew we were going 4-3 this year and were stocking up early with LBs like Speaks, Kpassagnon and Hitchens. I'm not a defensive wiz by any means, but apparently we do not need $25mil worth of pass rushing outside LBs (half of which can't contain the corner on runs or lineup onsides to go to the superb owl) since we will now do that with DEs and blitzes? Idk... I just hope Berry can play this year and the Chiefs pick up a couple decent CBs before kickoff.

I mean, nobody expected Mahomes to throw 50 TDs last year and it was suppose to be the beginning of the defensive overhaul. 2019 was always the year I had circled and now the defense has been completely blown up. Thank god the Donkeys, Chargers and Faders still suck.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The chargers still suck? You mean the team that was tied for the AFC's best record last year? Damn, you have the not-sucking bar raised pretty high...

The Broncos do still suck, but with the acquisition of Flacco, they'll probably suck a little less. And the raiders adding AB certainly won't be worse. KC will probably still win the division, but I think the rest of the pack will be more competitive than last year.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Correction, Chiefs had $36mil tied up in Ford and Houston this year.

The Chargers will always suck. They cannot even fill their soccer stadium as they are making a run for the division. I'm sure NSA can add to the list of why the AFCW will never take them seriously, even if they win the Super Bowl.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’m getting nervous about the Chiefs, something I did not think possible this season. You take the 2nd worst defense in the league and then cut every single legit star player? Honey Badger has yet to officially sign...

What the fuck Mattel!?!