Official NFL 2019/2020 Thread!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Watched a college highlight video on Hardman and he is definitely not a Hill. He was getting caught from behind and tripped up left an right. Fast, but nobody else has that Hill insanity gear we have all become familiar with.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I ordered me a new hat

It's funny that they did all the draft hats with "locally inspired flags" and the Raiders got the American flag because who the hell knows where they represent anymore.

But it also works as a homage to "RAIDER NATION" and the Raiders really are a national brand for some weird reason. And I just like the hat.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*hums Michael Jackson's "Jam" after watching that.*

Ah, 3 weeks until the HoF game preseason opener, but the CFL has been tiding me over pretty well.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, WYTS is always the harbinger of impending football... that and my annual phone call to bitch at DirecTV about the cost of Sunday Ticket.

If I don't call, they just start auto-billing in July at the full rate. If I call and threaten to cancel, I can normally get a substantial discount. I had to call their bluff this year and shut it down after they wouldn't budge below 25% off. Hopefully they'll offer a tolerable discount as the season approaches. Otherwise, I might find myself with 17 extra sunday afternoons to... not sit on the couch.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
His GF moved to KC last October when they got engaged and apparently it lasted 4 months before he made it known he wanted to call it off. The next day a random lady on twitter tweeted “Did Hill really just break his son’s arm?” (Turns out to be a family friend of her parents) and then local CBS affiliate released the heavily edited and framed audio to double down on the evil man. Tyreek’s son broke his arm before the Probowl and the hospital and authorities all deemed it accidentally, so this was a media hit job. The family wants paid and have been using the kid (and now the twins) as a financial weapon. The whole audio comes out and now it sure seems like his original charges back in 2014 were due to him running out of money for his attorney and the prosecuter offering a very soft plea deal insuring he could play in the NFL. On top of the twins being born in June by his ex fiancé and mother of the 3yr old boy, Hill has had 2 other babies from two other mothers in 2019. It’s been a wild ride and unfortunately most of the public will never know what really took place. Tyreek will always be the bad man.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ah, the rest of the story. It sounds like he needs to keep his lil' wide receiver on the bench, though.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Lets look at the schedule... do the Raiders have another 4-12 season in the mix?

My 2018 prediction was 6-10, so they somehow managed to do even worse than I was expecting. That takes.. talent?

9/9 - Broncos - MNF, opening week! Why?? I don't think the Broncos are any good either. Tepid W
9/15 - Chiefs - Big L
9/22 - @ Vikings - Another big L
9/29 - @ Colts - All depends on if Luck actually is in football form again, if he is, L
10/6 - Bears - MACK RETURNS! Probably an ugly L
10/20 - @ Packers - What a damn shitty schedule. L
10/27 - @ Texans - I feel like maybe this could be a W, but I'm predicting L
11/3 - Lions - I know nothing about the Lions this season, I'll say W since there have been so many L.
11/7 - Chargers - L
11/17 - Bengals - Hopefully, for gods sake, a W.
11/24 - @ Jets - W? Unless LeVeon Bell really is really good on the Jets.
12/1 - Chiefs - Big L
12/8 - Titans - For some reason the Raiders have had the Titans # for a few seasons, I guess maybe a W
12/15 - Jaguars - Feel like the Jag D will win this one by themselves. L
12/22 - @ Chargers - L
12/29 - @ Broncos - In Denver? I'll say L.

So prediction: 5-11. Yikes. Better than 4-12! Not as good as my 6-10 prediction from last year. Ugh. Maybe I just won't watch this year.

Of course anything can happen/change. Mahomes could blow his arm out warming up Week 1, Rivers could have 12 more kids and need to babysit.. Broncos could.. I dunno, not suck again.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

Isn't he from NY or something? Maybe the Jets? I don't feel like the Giants are going to giving things up.. Raiders? Maybe.. but I don't see Lil' Davis giving up his families legacy. I don't know enough about most of the teams to know which would make the most sense. Probably not the Cowboys lol.