Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Kinda reminds me how of how a hot piece (pfft...lets be honest, even a gross piece) could make up some rape lie and BOOM!, your life is over. Male privilege...HA!

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Male privilege - the privilege of having to show up to work for everything you want in life, having very few excuses if you are lazy. If you are less than an excellent learner/life navigator, you also get the opportunity to work all the crappy jobs women do not want, and are more likely to die doing it. And even if you are excellent at a good job, you may get bumped if a woman is needed for diversity in your position. You also get to live with the potential of being drafted in a war.

White privilege - the privilege of being blamed for something you didn't do to make sure you are guilty and get to begin at the back of every starting line in life. You also get to give up an equal chance at education and any position in a job that requires diversity. On the bright side, you'll likely have no one following you around stores expecting you to shoplift. And there's an expectation that you might have decent credit. Oh, and people may acknowledge that you actual worked reasonably (or unreasonably) hard to get to where you are. So there's that.

Did I miss anything?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I feel no pity if something gets shut down/closed/run out of business because you let a products popularity be determined by an asshole that's never worked a day in it's life.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Why is anyone surprised that a house of cards fell down when the wind changed direction?

My inner tinfoil hat says that tweet was orchestrated; just watch, in the next week, she'll tweet about some new social media platform, and it's active users will increase by three orders of magnitude overnight. And when it all comes to light, she'll either be a paid shill or own a small percentage.

These folks may be talentless and skanky, but they (or the people around them) know how to monetize fame. I'll give them credit for that, even if the fame is for accomplishing excatly nothing.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Stupid question... wouldn't a little Ex-lax simply force the issue? Even if the police didn't want to make that call, a combination of judge and medical professional could have ordered such a thing.

Almost sounds like they were having fun with it.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011