Official Weird News Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Classes or assemblies or both dedicated to helping kids understand it and making kids comfortable with it all funded by tax payers. One job so it should be one pay check. That two brains are doing that one job shouldn't be the tax payers problem. Same can be said for the health care. It would be different if the class size doubled and they could separate and devote time to more students.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I mean, the only extra thing they have is a mouth. As far as I know, there is only one dude who could benefit from that.

Wow, that actually sounds like a match made in heaven. Wait, no. Two separate hot chicks sounds much better.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Who controls the arms and legs? If one wants to go to the movies and the other wants to go to the mall, can one override the other? Are they ambidextrous, i.e. can they both write independently at the same time? Why to they both speak at the same time, like some kind of creepy stereo? So many questions...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
So in theory they could do two different jobs at once? Work from home, get two paychecks! None of this splitting crap! Two SS#s, two paychecks, but only one housing cost, one insurance plan, only one stomach to feed. Sounds like a sweet gig if your other half isn't an asshole.

I think if I controlled half of the limbs, the odds that I'd be going the same direction as the other half would not be good. At the very least, one would have to lead, like a dance partner, otherwise.... chaos.

Do all the nerve endings go to both brains? Do they both feel it if one of them smashes a hand? Do they take turns... doing the pleasure?! What if one is horny and the other isn't in the mood?! Can one get charged with assault for touching herself?!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yep, you choose to tolerate encourage this kind of behavior, sooner or later you are gonna pay dearly for it.

BTW, use of the term PTSD for this kind of utter crap is demeaning to people who have actual trauma. Makes a person want to go full Patton on the delicate little flower...