optimus prime fire truck ?

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
hey guys, any one know where i can find replacement tires for this guy im trying to fix up some of my sons transformers for him and this guys missing a front tire

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
We have a chain here that sells used games and collectibles and they have tubs of parts u can dig thru. I'd say a place like that, ebay or put an bst over at tfw2005.com and cross yoir fingers.

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
thanx man , i dont think ive got any stores like that around here sounds cool though ,ive been trying to keep an eye out on ebay for a cheap one i can use for parts just havent had any luck yet ,i just thought id see if any of you guys knew what it was or if their was something eles i could use in its place , i tried stretching a smaller tire over the rim but it poped after a few days so now im back to square one

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This one?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I bought one of those back 6-8 years ago... and I was so disappointed with it that when I moved I just chucked it, right to the dumper. Looking back, I could have probably put it on ebay and gotten something for it. At the time, I was not tuned in to the surprising demand for used toys.

That ladder is so cumbersome that it makes the rest of the figure impossible to move or pose at all. When I first got it, I was like "Hey it's Optimus Prime, cool!" Then after fiddling with the impossible figure, I watched the cgi toon and realized how much I disliked Energon/Cybertron /Universe 1.0... I guess that's when I became one of those "G-One-ers" ;)

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
i dont know much about the thing im like you i got it just because i hadn't seen op in stores for years i think it was on clearance or some shit.it sat in a box for years with some other old random toys i forgot about it then found it when i moved my son saw it and i gave it to him it was a little beat up but he likes it so i just thought id try to fix it back up for him