Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

Mar 27, 2011
Fuck it, give him a Nobel prize if it works out. Would be waaay more deserving Better than the previous guy who got it cause... why?

Nth Korea is basically a prison for everyone, including Kim. He's probably looking for a way out that doesn't involve him getting a bullet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
So that's where the assassination takes place, huh? His opposition will look WAY cleaner if it happens there. They'd look sooooo guilty if it happened here. Tinfoil conspiracy theories all OVER the place. Civil War II if he was offed here?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
One of the funniest things I've seen in a while.. comparing all the clips of the media denouncing Trump for his "Fire & Fury" speeches and saying he's a warmonger and crazy etc and then comparing it to yesterday where he was doing it diplomatically and they're calling him stupid and this is terrible etc.. so funny to see them flip the script to whatever is anti-Trump.

Maybe he should come out pro-whatever he doesn't like, because suddenly everyone will be against it!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Maddow lost her shit.

Towards the beginning of her bitter rant, Maddow seemed to question the President’s intelligence and/or knowledge of history for taking the meeting:
You might think another president in this circumstance, you can imagine a president asking himself or herself, “why has no other American president ever agreed to do this? Why has no sitting American president ever met with a leader from North Korea? Why has that never happened in all the decades North Korea existed as a nation? Should I take that to mean that this might be particularly risky or even an unwise move?”​
Maddow whined about how Trump wasn’t doing what most presidents and even most people would do in approaching the situation. “I think a lot of people probably suspect tonight that those are not the kinds of questions that this president asked himself before agreeing to this meeting,” she said. “But this is the president we have and he said yes to North Korea.
Gee Rachel, maybe that's why no other President has been able to disarm NK?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So, what is the god-king going to do about Russia going all WWI on some Englishmen? Aside from firing Rex Tilerson
. :troll:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Question is, "What are the Brits gonna do?" Right now they're a little amped up about it, but will have to wait for an undoubtedly long gubment investigation to determine what happened before formulating a response.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Question is, "What are the Brits gonna do?" Right now they're a little amped up about it, but will have to wait for an undoubtedly long gubment investigation to determine what happened before formulating a response.
They won't do shit. They're only tough on people who speak out against their multi-culti scheisse.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They won't do shit. They're only tough on people who speak out against their multi-culti scheisse.
They have to know that they are bringing MORE attention to the people they are trying to silence. I get that they are making an example of them to ward off others who aren't too excited about being replaced, but they're just going to get the opposite of what they want I suspect.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So wait, are they booing because they like Trump?? Am I mishearing? Haven't we been led to believe that they ("What do you mean they?!") hate our racist POTUS?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, even I can tell those were "white people jokes". You'd get a hearty chuckle from some left coast liberals or NYC elite I'm sure.. but not that crowd. That crowd don't care about Putin.

His delivery wasn't good either.. I didn't realize he is Richard Pryor's son.. glad they gave him a 2nd chance though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's just unclear to me exactly what they are booing. Do they not give a crap about politics? Do they love Trump? Do they love Putin? Are they sick of the Russia collusion crap? Is it mob rule, one man boos so they all boo?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think they're booing because it's not funny, it's not edgy, he takes too long to get to the funny part.. miming Trump on the phone sweet talking Putin is the kind of crap that plays on late night comedy shows because (a) people have no taste and (b) actual comedians can sell it better.

I don't think that crowd cares one way or another for Trump or Putin or Politics.. they're at the damn Apollo they want their sides to be hurting from laughter.

Also, like KT said, the Apollo is notorious for being harsh and booing people off stage. It's almost more of a reason to go than to have a laugh. People WANT to boo at you, so if you actually manage to survive and make people laugh, you did a really good job.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Holy smokes. Did our crazy President win again?!?

In his first public comments since the trade dispute with the Trump administration started, Jinping vowed to open the country’s economy and said China would raise the foreign ownership limit in automobile, shipbuilding and aircraft sectors “as soon as possible”.
Surely there is a better source, but:
https://www.infowars.com/u-s-stock-futures-rise-as-xi-cools-trade-war-fears/

Edit: Breitbart says the same:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/chinas-president-promises-to-cut-auto-import-tariff/

Last edited:

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I've given up on trying to discern what is real vs fake.. news vs not news.. is Trump going to JAIL JUST RIGHT NOW.. or is he WINNING! Depending on the website.. channel.. hour of the day.. any of those, or none of those can all be true at the same time.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
People are one side are simply incapable of believing the other side's guy can do anything legal or helpful or beneficial to the country. So they make stuff up and then believe it.