Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Why is she doing anything in public? I'd be ashamed to show my face if I were her. Furthermore, I'm not even sure why anyone thinks she's relevant. No way she's running in '20. She's done... I just don't know why she won't go away gracefully.

One response to her attire:

"Is that a back brace or a battery pack?"

"It’s a dorsal fin…on a Landshark."

:laugh:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
There are soooooooooo many great ones out there. That Obama/Kim one is gold!

I've heard speculation that they'll give the peace prize to Kim and Rodman before they'll ever give it to Trump. I can hear the discussion at the Nobel place..."Over our dead bodies!"

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
G.I.*EDDIE , you still following Q/Neon Revolt? I still have a healthy dose of skepticism and have not yet put on my tinfoil hat, but it has been entertaining recently. I'm still waiting on something astounding and visible to materialize rather than the mystery just getting deeper all the time, but it really is fascinating... even if it's just wishful thinking.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The only thing that keeps me checking in with Q is the fact they seem to know details before events happen, but people like Neon Revolt constantly blow everything way out of proportion with their wild guesses. They act like the Cabal is going down tomorrow.

On another note, Happy 72nd Birthday to our Supreme Leader Trump! :salute:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I do still keep up. And I regularly flip from "it's all real!" to "it's all just a coincidence". Yeah, that's a LOT of coincidences, but if you take a LOT of shots in the dark pointed in one direction, you're likely to hit the target a lot of times.

If you have only a little time, reading just Q's posts are pretty interesting/entertaining.
If you have a LOT of time, keeping up with the research boards is VERY eye opening. Maybe Q is full of coincidences, but the anons are discovering genuine, very suspicious connections.
If you don't have time for the research, but want the highlights directly connected to Q's drops with a healthy dose of positivity tossed in, check out NeonRevolt.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, I've been reading Neon, but I agree with pcs that he's often too far out there, as if big shit is going to go down tomorrow... every. single. day. And little to nothing happens, or it's just a minor blip or whimper. Nothing earth-shattering.

I almost feel like there are kernels of truth to some of the drops, but NR is making connections that don't exist, sensationalizing, and likely profiteering via donations.

Still, I've been entertained, and I hope that if there is a cabal, it really is going down... at some point.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't know how much of the hype is actually Neon and how much of it is just him attempting to prevent readers from getting discouraged. Though I think that the over-hype might actually cause discouragement. Nothing major seems to be happening in spite of all the flag waving. Okay...I guess NK was monumentally huge, but we're all talking about corruption in our government/world governments, right? I guess really it's on the readers to temper their own expectations. Be realistic with it all and be patient. We also have to deal with our own terrible memories. Things have happened, insignificant on their own, but when combined, add up to genuinely big stuff...or indicators of whats to come.

Either way...:popcorn:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It feels like none of them read the same report.
It feels like they are taking different sides. It feels like they have different agendas.

Too bad that we don't get to see #1 instead of pointless #3.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 8d9246 No.1739449 📁
Jun 13 2018 22:50:25 (EST)
POTUS in possession of (and reviewing):
1. Original IG unredacted report
2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version]
4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)
[#3 released tomorrow]
[SEC: FBI/DOJ handling of HRC email investigation]
[[RR]]
Who has the sole ability to DECLAS it all?
Did you witness the stage being set today?
Nunes/Grassley/Freedom C. push for docs.
[[RR]] central figure within docs (personally involved).
KNOWN CONFLICT.
Immediate impeachment / resignation / termination / recusal IF EVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT.
Be loud.
Be heard.
Fight for TRUTH.
Q

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I'm still in the "show me the receipts!" camp. Its interesting, sure, but lets see some progress already.

We already know that internal bias causes two people to read the same thing and come to two different conclusions. I've also learned that the right isn't exempt to sensationalism or being wrong. Just because someone on "our side" said it doesn't make it automatically true or right, and I do think the neon hype can backfire when nothing visible happens. Makes them look like a fake news peddler.

Also.. SPACE FORCE ASSEMBLE: https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/nation-world/trump-announces-hes-directing-pentagon-to-create-space-force-branch-of-military/507-565332483

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Realistically so that that Air Force or Navy don't try to claim they're in charge of space, but that this new department is just as legitimate as them, (and not something like the lulz coast guard).

Interesting because in movies etc it's always a Space Navy, not a Space Air Force.. will be curious how it's designed.