Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
On your board! What kind of cheater are you!
Easy, boys. Just Pinterest.

But Yay! It went the right way! Curious if they'll try to milk this for more.. Or just realize no one cares and move on to the next crisis..
They’ll try to milk it for the midterms, but they certainly awakened the center to right by pushing this way too hard. And nothing energizes a group as much as trying unfairly to label them or a prominent member as something “deplorable” (Hillary) followed by a victorious repelling of it. They handed the GOP something they can point to for a “vote for them and get false BS attacks” and “vote for us and get measurable success against just that.” This appears to be blowing up in their faces in slow motion already.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Easy, boys. Just Pinterest.
And you guys give me a hard time?? :eddieism:

They’ll try to milk it for the midterms, but they certainly awakened the center to right by pushing this way too hard. And nothing energizes a group as much as trying unfairly to label them or a prominent member as something “deplorable” (Hillary) followed by a victorious repelling of it. They handed the GOP something they can point to for a “vote for them and get false BS attacks” and “vote for us and get measurable success against just that.” This appears to be blowing up in their faces in slow motion already.
I keep hearing about the right being energized by this, but I'm seeing far more fire and fury from the left. They're enraged in way we can't imagine. They've been stoked to levels I can't even hold my hand up to. Between Kavanuagh and Trump...MSM pulling out the bellows non-stop... Soros funding the insanity... The left is just as "energized". Seriously, these people aren't quitters. They've been protesting literally non-stop for two full years. They will be at the polls in droves. They are really, really sick of losing. I'm not underestimating them.

Though I do see Trump's rally attendance, inside and out. Every single one of them. It's going to be a nail biter for sure.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
:laugh:

I know they are fired up, and have been, but now the right is again as well. This debacle awoke anyone resting on the previous wins. If anything, it helped to bring out the right, especially since the GOP managed to seal the deal, finally coming through in a pinch, now that McCain is gone.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Anything containing truth only helps expose the shenanigans they pulled. Ol’ Nancy better hope that stuff never sees the light of day.

Oh, and as for Pinterest, it’s essentially a social media site of pictures. You post what you like, or like to make fun of. Very little virtue signaling, drama, selfies (except by people hot enough or ridiculous enough to get reposted), douchebaggery, people posting their meals or poops, or other general BS, just tons of cool photos and memes. Not seeing the problem here...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, they've tried framing it that way for quite a long while. The haves and the have nots. Or, the haves and the jealous. Of course there's a difference between being jealous and demanding "equality" and being jealous and it motivating you to work for it yourself.

I feel like that might be a behavior ingrained from youth. If you were a kid who often said "that's not fair!", you probably grew up to be weak.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
I saw a tweet recently where some black woman was complaining that back during hurricane Katrina they called it looting and now with the storm that hit the panhandle a photo came forward with people salvaging food from a destroyed supermarket. I can tell you a little bit about that, for one there is a big difference when it comes to salvaging food and looting a xbox and the newest jordans from a store. I can also say that when Hurricane Irma blasted through the South Florida region and demolished parts of the Florida Keys here in Miami the police were rolling up on ghetto trash looting fucking shoe stores for nikes. IN FRONT OF LIVE NEWS REPORTERS.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

I mean, looting is still looting. I DO think there is some inherent racism at play there, I know I'd probably fall into that trap if I wasn't thinking about it.

I think historical reporting also comes into play, what have we seen/been told before? I wouldn't accept "salvaging food" unless the store owners were on record saying they could take whatever they need.

Now, of course, if a white guy walks out with baby formula, milk, and oatmeal and the black guy walks out with a big TV and Nike's and whatever.. then sure, I can understand the squinty eyes.