Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Why am I still surprised when good things result when a POTUS with a big ol' set isn't afraid to stand up for our country? A couple decades of NOT THAT have conditioned me I suppose...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Right, it seems simple, to the point of being basic. Above all else, money talks. That's the only reason NK and Iran ever come to the table, because we cut off their funds. Now central and south america get a heaping helping of that medicine too. Like children, they may not like it, but if they're going to live under our roof, they're going to play by our rules or risk being cut off. We are not a fucking charity. You want aid money, you'd better dance, monkey.

How HAVE we gone this long without a president with balls?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Because they were ALL part of the swamp. Why do they hate Trump so much? Because he's not part of the club, following through with the club's long established goals.

Sadly, we only have 6 more years (hopefully) of a POTUS with balls. Then it's back to the club.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You can always count on Woods to tell it like he sees it.

A person's sex is overwhelmingly pretty cut and dry by innie vs. outie (save for the <1% that either have a birth/genetic defect or have been accidentally/self/surgically mutilated). That much should not be hard, even for leftists. But, our poor educational system apparently makes it hard for today's young (and some older people who should know better) to differentiate sex from gender.

Gender truly is a just construct. It is a set of perceived (up until recently pretty accurately) traits (stereo)typically assumed to be associated with one sex or the other. But these days males often do not act like men and females often do not act like women anyway. I blame a corrupted society, truly abysmal parenting, broken homes, abuse, mental illness and spiritual factors for that. So yeah, whatever.

Unfortunately though, the loss of gender roles is highly detrimental to a stable society. If you want a free, stable, productive, continuing civilization, you cannot do it with gender fluidity. If you cannot understand/accept your place, you are at a severe disadvantage to create, maintain and support a family, hold down a career, continue the species, defend the country, and a host of other necessary things that advanced western society requires.

Honestly, when you consider this, it's not hard to see why the leftists promote this kind of chaos.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I do wonder if the "digitization" of our culture and lives will make this gender fluid thing more.. widespread? Once we're all 0's and 1's, gender isn't a static thing anymore. I'm still not 100% convinced we'll get to a Star Trek holodeck or Ready Player One-type digital world.. but if it does happen.. or if they figure out how to upload consciousness to the cloud.. then people will just display/act/exhibit however they want.. whenever they want.

THAT will be a huge social change.. but it'll go along with everything else.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wow, Eddie. How did you ever get through all that? I :words:'ed out after about half. It was all over the place.

But yeah, no surprise that Marxists were the ones who constructed gender...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
God I hate the alt-right "NPC" meme.. I've thought most of their stuff are funny.. but that.. nope. That was a really really poorly constructed article too.

I hope people don't latch onto things just because its from "their side" since that seems like exactly what the left does.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
God I hate the alt-right "NPC" meme.. I've thought most of their stuff are funny.. but that.. nope. That was a really really poorly constructed article too.

I hope people don't latch onto things just because its from "their side" since that seems like exactly what the left does.
Here, maybe this will help:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Sometimes Trump just drops bait around to see which ones the MSM will jump on (while he is accomplishing other stuff elsewhere). I think the "nationalist" thing was that. Unfortunately in this case, the pretend bombs have dominated the headlines. Maybe they'll come back to it once it's completely obvious they were just a political stunt (not that they'll ever acknowledge that).

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Do they really think we are that stupid? Why is everything too perfect. Van so clean, perfect vinyl sheets on every window. Everyone would be tweeting that van if they saw it on the road. The hit list, then non functioning devices and reporters taking pictures of non processed mail. I have never seen something so fake. Makes me insane.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've always imagined the NPCs with syllable-ated robo voice. Maybe that's why I enjoy it so. I now imagine all of the screaming lib talking points in robo voice. "But you are a fuh-king white may-el" View attachment 11619

That NPC emoji needs to be added to our emoji list!

He's "white" like George Zimmerman was. Already found his old mugshot. Cesar Sayoc is a patsy.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I dunno, I can see this being a dumb MAGA idiot.. Florida.. it's not out of the realm of reality. There are a LOT of idiots on the Right.

I can also see how it could be a setup as well, but nothing is pushing me one way or another yet.

I am still curious though how none of the devices went off, even accidentally.