Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
No way I’d wear that unless I was a race that could never be mistaken for white. The media has successfully changed the definition of that word for our time on this planet.
And that is EXACTLY why I'd wear it.

That NPC emoji needs to be added to our emoji list!
I don't know how to make it without the clipboard square around it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This is certainly odd. And again, of course pretty convenient. He's a big Trump fan but he decides to shoot Trump in the leg right before the race and help D's?? 🤨

https://www.infowars.com/alleged-maga-bomber-cesar-sayoc-only-follows-left-wing-people-on-twitter/

Despite his vehicle being festooned with pro-Trump stickers and him attending Trump rallies, so-called ‘MAGA bomber’ Cesar Sayoc doesn’t follow any Republicans or conservatives on Twitter, choosing instead to follow left-wing personalities like Lena Dunham, Jimmy Kimmel and Barack Obama.
This whole thing...

squint-long.gif

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like he was claiming to be Seminole, Seminole Tribe of Florida claims he isn't a member. Wonder why he didn't send a "bomb" to Lieawatha?:unsure:

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
I dunno, I can see this being a dumb MAGA idiot.. Florida.. it's not out of the realm of reality. There are a LOT of idiots on the Right.

I can also see how it could be a setup as well, but nothing is pushing me one way or another yet.

I am still curious though how none of the devices went off, even accidentally.
Hey now don’t call him a Florida man he wasnt even from Florida

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Good, he thought Reefer Madness was a documentry film, and all he cared about was letting police departments steal shit through civil asset forfeiture.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It certainly can and will be construed as losing, but, yeah, that is a company trying to stay profitable...I assume. I mean, if they were selling cars that required those people, they'd still have jerbs.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I don't see why anybody pays the premium to buy a brand new car from a dealer any more. Way too many cheaper, and I'd argue better, options out there these days. My buddy who came down to visit brought his fancy new Taurus SHO and did nothing but complain about it. I was just like, "Dude." I can't imagine what he paid, and it's been nothing but trouble. I can see why Ford is having trouble in/getting out of the car market these days.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You're off the hook then... :troll:

Apparently somebody decided it wasn't important to align the rear passenger door at installation and then tried to jam it afterward or some such, leaving scraping of paint at the edges and deep scraping with initial signs of rust at the hinge point they tried to jam. And then the dealer won't make it right under warranty. Just a giant cluster really.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Border security is something our tax dollars should be going to. We shouldn't have to crowd fund the goddamned thing. In other news, Ann Coulter (yeah, I know) unloaded on the God Emperor the other day. I especially liked where she was coming from on Ivanka and Jared.