Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'd go if he came to RVA. (Regretfully now) My wife and I saw Paul Ryan speak along with a few (now obscure again) VA big wigs a while back. BHO campaigned less than a mile from where we used to live, but I had no interest in that one, except to stay away from the traffic snarls it must have caused (although less than I would have expected).

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The man's not wrong... every word out of the Dem's mouths at this point just sounds like petty sour grapes that their master plan was exposed as a fraud. Sure, they want a pound of flesh for being embarrassed, but there isn't much the House alone can do. And it's only going to make them look worse. Hopefully the voters on the fence take notice.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The rally speech was good, probably the most mature he's been at one of them. I think the weight lifted from no longer having to hide from his shadow plus the shit only the President sees over the past 2yrs has had a big effect. He's going to kick ass on the trail this time around and not chase off the middle ground with outlandish claims as he has in the past. Dare I say he's becoming presidential?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Does it though? When the police chief that's still saying the guy is guilty-as-hell is also black, it kinda takes the racists card out of the equation. The good news is, as much as JS's lawyer is doubling down on the "innocent" nonsense, I don't see people rushing to defend him. They all know he did it and got some strings pulled. The guy is radioactive no matter how "vindicated" he claims to be.

Trump trying to expose who let him off the hook doesn't really hurt, as the people who don't like it weren't going to vote for him anyway, and if he successfully out's a bunch of corrupt rich democrats, it's a huge win.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Ok, you won me over with that argument. Could very well become yet another win. If nothing else, it keeps the hypocrisy front and center.

Contrary to popular belief, DJT knows exactly what he's doing...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
...When the police chief that's still saying the guy is guilty-as-hell is also black, it kinda takes the racists card out of the equation...
Oh of course it does. I mean, there's nothing racist about Trump mentioning it to begin with, but that won't stop the racebaiters from using it. That won't stop them from saying "Trump raysis!" while completely burying the fact that black officials are just as opposed to it as Trump. It won't stop hypocrisy and double standards. I even totally agree with you, but if I were Trump, I wouldn't have given them any ammo. I'd let others publicly jump on that grenade while doing whatever necessary from my desk.

Giving the left ammo only gives them more opportunity to sway low IQ) voters. "See! See! He's attacking a good boy who dindu nuffins! Trump defended the smug racist MAGA hat white boy who intimidated the Indian and he defended the nazi white boy on campus who got justifiably punched but called the black boy a criminal even though all charges were dropped!" If MSM isn't already running with exactly that, I'd be shocked.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, I just assume that the vast majority of the low IQ voters already vote with the left, because entitlement. So pissing them off more, even if it is just a construct of the MSM spin doctors, doesn't really do any harm. BUT, exposing the lies might help.

Be realistic, the people calling him "raysis" have been doing that for three years and would 100% continue beating that drum regardless of Trump's position on Jussie Hoax. He's not giving them fodder. He's just trolling them, and they know it. They know it for sure, and it keeps them up at night.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You know I love the trolling. I roll around in it like a dog in, ya know.

But giving their rallying cries anything even slightly resembling legitimacy seems foolish.

What the heck is going on with us anyway?? Normally I'd be the one egging this on while you'd be decrying his immaturity. 😂

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I hear you :LOL:. Except he's not really being immature. He simply wants to know what's going on just like everybody else. He knows something is rotten in denmark, and we all want to see the puppet-master.

Hell, even the left knows something's not right. They're torn between loving that J-Hoax got off scott free and hating the fact that it only happened because of powerful string-pulling. It's *so tough* when the gay black man is also a rich, privileged liar. None of them know which direction to aim, understanding full well that any stance they take could be used against them by the right AND the left.

I'm simply pragmatic, and in this case, transparency is good even if trump is the one to kickstart it. Having this big shady mystery does nothing for people's faith in government. Our country is better off if the feds at least pretend to care about "fair" and people aren't completely disillusioned.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And it's only volume I! :laugh:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-william-p-barr-delivers-remarks-release-report-investigation-russian

"As you know, one of the primary purposes of the Special Counsel’s investigation was to determine whether members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump, or any individuals associated with that campaign, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election. Volume I of the Special Counsel’s report describes the results of that investigation. As you will see, the Special Counsel’s report states that his “investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”