Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
My dad washes foil (and many other disposable food storage stuff) so that he can recycle it. This is the guy that raised me in Arrowhead stadium and yet has only watched 3 NFL games in the past 2yrs because of Kaepernick (Sp?WGAF).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, both mine and my wife's g-mas were serious reusers/recyclers. Wife's grandma washed, saved and reused the styrofoam trays meat came on! 🤮

But I myself tend to save way more things than I should because I "know" just one day it'll come in handy. Because ya know what, on occasion I've been right.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, both mine and my wife's g-mas were serious reusers/recyclers. Wife's grandma washed, saved and reused the styrofoam trays meat came on! 🤮

But I myself tend to save way more things than I should because I "know" just one day it'll come in handy. Because ya know what, on occasion I've been right.
My mom is a lot like your grandmas. My grandparents as well. That generation grew up during or just after the depression and WWII so everything was used and reused due to shortages and rationing. It also didn't hurt that, in my family, they/we all grew up poor (I should qualify, American poor), so I got some of that as well. You make do, and only buy something new if you don't already have something that will work for whatever it is you need.

Like you, Eduardo, I keep any little extras, anything that could be of future use from new stuff, i.e. screws. I have a ton of screws that I've kept from all kinds of things. And, lo and behold, I can't tell you how many times I've found the screw I needed and didn't have to go buy one. Same with wood and drywall. If it's in decent shape and not unmanageable, I keep it around and often save a trip to Walmart or Home Depot. I just call that... efficient.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I think many of us have that chip, something passed down from older generations. My family was poor farmers back in the day too. I save wood, metal... especially dimensional stuff, just in case. However, I do not wash and reuse tinfoil. That seems like a bridge too far.

Oddly, the same family that washed aluminum foil wouldn't touch leftovers. Unlike money and "stuff", being full-time farmers, food was the one thing they had in abundance. My great grandfather wouldn't touch a leftover. Leftovers were for the hogs.

Not being a farmer, I love leftovers. 80% as good as the first time, 5% of the effort.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
My great grandfather wouldn't touch a leftover. Leftovers were for the hogs.
Not wasted though. It would be consumed later, as part of the pork. That's a big difference from just throwing stuff in the trash. I hate throwing food away, but I hate it less when we can give the old stuff to the animals, even the ones we don't intend to consume. :p

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If it's in decent shape and not unmanageable, I keep it around and often save a trip to...
This so much. Saving a freaking trip. I find myself making things work for just that reason. I suspect there's been times it may've been quicker to just go to the store for what I actually need as opposed to trying to come up with a work around but heck no to all that. Especially after I've already found something usable.

As for saving wood, worst case, I can use it in a fire, even the smallest of scraps. And sawdust...spill clean up!

Not being a farmer, I love leftovers. 80% as good as the first time, 5% of the effort.
Preach, brotha! I even jazz them up if I have something to do so. Had a leftover steak yesterday. I had some mushrooms and an onion. Whipped myself up some gravy. So good!

Wait, how did we get to here in the POTUS thread? 😂

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
A major celebration/parade with fanfare, fly overs and static displays, the first time a President spoke on July 4th in decades, the largest fireworks display ever in DC (mostly donated btw). Nah, nobody would want to see that... :rolleyes:

I figured the a-holes wouldn’t air it. I’ve already set to record on CSPN, OAN and Fox News.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Man, it was really good. That Trump is electable, but of course that’s why they never show that side of him on left leaning media. A whole damn hour and he didn’t once brag about himself and made sure to cover all genders and races that made America so damn good many times over. Just a solid history lesson on our bday with some military fly-overs. It looked really small with all the rain until they turned a camera around and the crowd went from Lincoln all the way to Washington stuffing both sides of the pool.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I recorded the feeds from CSPN, OAN, Fox News for the Salute and PBS to get the fireworks. Fox News was the best definition with the best views of the flybys. It looks like they had more cameras up and down the route. CSPN and OAN were okay, but missed or were late on some of the aircraft, with standard def.

PBS was offline most of the day and then appeared to have gotten their cheesy show started late. They sang over part of the fireworks and then seemed to sign off while it was still going on. Really crappy coverage compared to other years. And what the did show seemed to be on the back (smokey) side of the show. Not sure if they were messed up by the new launch locations or if they just sucked this year.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If you don't have the time or just don't want to watch this entire thing, fine. It's awesome, but fine. But man, do yourself a favor and at least watch the couple of minutes starting at 11:45 to 14:10 about the Bengazi stuff. Pretty crazy coincidences.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Word is that he and Trump were high society NYC buds until he took Trump to his island. Once he saw what was happening there he was out ASAP and had nothing further to do with him. Clintons associations were after that. Yeah, if he shows a hint of willingness to spill on big names, he'll likely die of something in short order.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I missed this last week:

A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

• In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”
  • Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. Both men denied the accusations.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#10618475ac9f

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah I guess he was on trial in 2008 but got away with a slap on the wrist.. but now a bunch of that stuff is being allowed as evidence again as they said it wasn't a proper trial or something.

I don't have any faith in anyone anymore that justice will be served.. but I'll keep a tiny amount of hope.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The flight logs in question have been public for a while now.

This and the NXIUM stuff that implicates all of these elites almost explains why all of these politicians and celebs are unified against him. He knows too much.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, who even knows anymore, but this seems to contradict that 'anonymous' post:

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7

The Mar-a-Lago thing was apparently in 1999, and the photo of them hanging like chums was in 2000, and the quote in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Now maybe it came out after that.. and I don't think I've seen many people really link them much since then.. but again, who really knows anymore. I would fully expect an equal number of people on the right and left being implicated in this kind of shit.. all of Washington is a cesspool.