Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Watching it now. Trump asked the Ukrainian President to do him a favor and investigate Biden Jr since he’s a board member over there or something. I can honestly say I do not understand what is wrong. I do not see where Trump offered anything in exchange which would be extremely wrong. Isn’t this exactly what the democrats did with Britain in 2016?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The Dems are not playing with a full deck. TDS makes them think that everything he does is pure evil, and every thought in their heads is the basis for a righteous crusade. Nothing but bluster and faux-outrage for the cameras. It's all political theater, and I hope it blows up in their faces.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The dems are accusing POTUS of doing exactly what Biden outright bragged that he did: telling the Ukrainians to do something (in Biden’s case to fire the prosecutor looking into inordinate amounts of money being shoveled at his kid by a local gas company) or the US would withhold aid money (in Biden’s case it was “billions of dollars”, or at least that’s what he bragged - there’s footage).
Trump told the president of Ukraine he should look into it. And that’s the “scandal.” :rolleyes:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The dems are accusing POTUS of doing exactly what Biden outright bragged that he did: telling the Ukrainians to do something (in Biden’s case to fire the prosecutor looking into inordinate amounts of money being shoveled at his kid by a local gas company) or the US would withhold aid money (in Biden’s case it was “billions of dollars”, or at least that’s what he bragged - there’s footage).
Trump told the president of Ukraine he should look into it. And that’s the “scandal.” :rolleyes:
I had a gut feeling it was to cover up something to do with Biden when I heard the transcript.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I mean there is footage of Biden bragging about it. I’ve heard it multiple times. The fact that the MSM isn’t running that to ground alone tells you all you need to know about their bias. It’d be laughable if it were not symptomatic of endemic corruption.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
This is my shocked face. :rolleyes:

Ugh, the corruption runs sooooooooo freaking deep up there. The dems will party line (or rino/party line) vote to impeach Trump and only later will we find out that the "whistleblowers" were just more corrupt a-holes that were lying and making $#!+ up to protect their interests. And the MSM will just continue to pound OrangeManBaaaaaaaad!!!1! and smokescreen the uniformed, low information general public.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It'd be really nice to be able to know what the hell is going on with the impeachment hearings without having to watch the entire thing, but no... Instead we have one set of news outlets saying how damning it all is and Trump is a going to prison and then the other set saying what a joke it all is and no evidence at all has been provided by the Dem's witnesses. I hate our current country when I just want facts. :facepalm:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It's true. When you literally can't believe the news, how are you supposed to form an intelligent opinion, know which side you really should vote for, etc.

I wonder if this is how people in china/russia feel. They only have state-run media, but I'm pretty sure all those people are aware they're getting fed pablum.

It's almost like we need a PBS-like news channel that isn't owned by either side or some agenda-driven special interest, just actual news without the heavy spin. I'd chip-in for that.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, the spin by both sides is nauseating at this point. The actual truth doesn't matter to anyone it seems.

It's all about how it can help/hurt your side.

It makes sense why the people on the left & right behave the way they do.. how else are they supposed to think when fed such BS 24/7? Of course I'd hope they think for themselves and realized the whole system is BS.. but most people aren't smart enough to realize that.

Local news sometimes is better, but even those are getting caught up in the partisan hype from what I've seen.

I think this is the reason why the vast majority of people can coexist just fine in person, but frothingly hate each other online.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Local news has the problem that all the stations are getting bought out by conglomerate giants that very much have agendas that they push downhill. I really like our local news team, but even they report stories sometimes that come from on high, and you can tell by the sudden lifeless delivery that it's because they have to, not because they want to.