Pose Skeleton

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Okay these are a little small to fit with 4" figures perfectly but they are pretty awesome little figures. They are more 3 3/4" figures.

For a full checklist of all available skeletons and accessory packs check the 1:18 Archive

Pose Skeleton Amiami

They also come with some pretty interesting accessories.

They are pretty cheap as far as figures go. About $5 for the Skeletons and $4 for the accessory packs.

So for the Skeleton articulation they use "revol" type joints at the ankles, knees, hips, spine where it joins at the pelvis, shoulders, neck. It also has cut swivel joints at the wrists and hinges at the elbow. Last but not least it also sports a hinged jaw. It can pretty much do any "pose" you want.

Overall one of the most amazing figures $5 will get you. This is what I am hoping for from Boss Fight's Skeletons but proper 4"

Attachments

• pose_skele_scale.jpg
    pose_skele_scale.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 190
  • pose_stool_scale.jpg
    pose_stool_scale.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh, damn the Japanese and their awesome kitsch.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Full set of accessories on eBay for $67 shipped out of Hong Kong.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Toilet!!!! Is that one of the $4 accessories? Nevermind, looked at the spoiler. I want them all!

Thanks for the heads up!

It's part of one accessory set, comes with a plunger, hand towel, cleaning spray and a small square tiled floor.

I got mine yesterday, got one of everything.

Might be my favourite purchase of the year so far.

p.S the Robes in the last pic are from a EP1 Darth Maul figure.

Attachments

• Spook1.jpg
    Spook1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 21
  • spook2.jpg
    spook2.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Spook3.jpg
    Spook3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Spook4.jpg
    Spook4.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Spook5.jpg
    Spook5.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 17
  • SPOOKED.jpg
    SPOOKED.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 19

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
It's part of one accessory set, comes with a plunger, hand towel, cleaning spray and a small square tiled floor.

I got mine yesterday, got one of everything.

Might be my favourite purchase of the year so far.

p.S the Robes in the last pic are from a EP1 Darth Maul figure.

I know right, this is a ridiculously fun figure. I got 3 Skeletons and the toilet but after I saw how great they were I pre-ordered 3 more and some of the accessory sets. The little card that comes with the figure is hilarious. I love the picture of the drunk skeleton throwing up in the toilet.

I really hope the Boss Fight HACKS skeletons are this awesome.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
May have to blow off all the casts I was gonna buy and get that skeleton and dog.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Amiami.com has them for preorder. HLJ is backordered, and they're available from Japanese and Hong Kongese eBayers.

Well those Japanese E-bayers seem to have mixed up Yen for Dollars. Amiami has these thing for about $5 for the skeletons and $4 for the accessory packs

Those ebay guys had them for like $40 with $35 shipping...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well those Japanese E-bayers seem to have mixed up Yen for Dollars. Amiami has these thing for about $5 for the skeletons and $4 for the accessory packs

Those ebay guys had them for like $40 with $35 shipping...

No mistake at all, Japanese eBayers just tend to gouge the shit out of prices. Someone should organize a board-buy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably for the best. I'd find great humor in taking pics of interspecies toy skeletons boning and then they'd lay largely forgotten.

The accessories would be great in the Schleich nursery, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like interchangeable limbs in lieu of actual articulation for the kiddo.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh, I'm waffling between the skeleton and dog or the MSG Weapon Unit Hand Gatling Gun and Belt Link kits! Damn decisions!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Skeleton and the dog for the cartoon aspect, MSG for the kill every motha' fucka' in the room set up.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was thinking of slinging the MSG parts from a Little Bird or Huey, but am not entirely sure they'll scale well. Worse case I could make a SPAAD, but the barrels are awfully short for that. Could Acid Rain it, too. Anyway, I got the skeletons. I can worry about the MSG parts later.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The reviews on youtube make it look pretty impressive. A lot of it will come down to accessorizing it with what I've got around here. I know there are a half-dozen+ sets of accessories for this thing, but to be honest the only one that really grabbed me was the working rocking chair.

OH! I wonder if he'll fit in the Jake Sully wheelchair?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
HLJ has a listing for a bicycle set. No photo, but his might be it:

EDIT: 700 Yen, comes with a bicycle tire pump, too:

Cooking set looks interesting, too. Bet one throwing that stir fry at another would be funny, and the baseball sets have some useful parts..
????????

Last edited: