RETRIBUTION-Part 2 of UP THE HILL!!! DIO

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
With Smitty and Dizzy at the aid station 1st SGT McHugh regroups and heads back out with a little more firepower.
McHugh---Alright boys,I got a pretty good ideal were this Little yellow bastards at. We are going to head up the left side of the trail and see if we can sneak around and hit him from behind. I dont know if he is alone so keep a eye out. Are we good to go???
The Fire Team---Aya Aya 1st SGT.
McHugh---Good-lets head out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The fire team reach the area where they think the Jap mortarman is and stop to look around. After 10 minutes McHugh spots movement behind some rocks.

McHugh---Bell I see the little rat bastard. Im going to make my way over to the other side. When I give the all clear yall come over 1 by 1, stay low and pass it on.

As McHugh is low crawling to the other side of the path Bell see the Jap look down the path that McHugh is crossing.
Bell( in a low voice)---Stand fast.
McHugh lies still as the Jap scans the area and drops back down into hideing.
Bell waits a minute before telling McHugh to carry on.

With McHugh safety on the otherside he looks for a clear shot but doesnt have one. He gives the command for the other to follow suit as he keeps a lookout.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
With McHugh as the lookout, he directs PVT 1st Class Jonhston(OKIE) and Lance Cororal Lamb(Brit) to a fireing positions while Bell and he provide cover. As soon as the round goes off the whole fire team will rush the position and hold it if necessary.
RL=http://img31.imageshack.us/i/ddddddddddddddd11111110.jpg/]
[/URL]

As the 2 man fire team get into position, Brit loads a round and pats OKIE on the head to let him know hes good to go.

As the round goes off, McHugh orders the men to rush the position while the Japs are dazed from blast.
McHugh---GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Bayo and Bell reach the position 1st and give the all clear.
PVT.Bayo---ALL CLEAR!

The fire team reachs the Jap position and finds only 1 Jap. The Japs only had 1 man covering a choke point in the trail but now that this point is in Marine hands the Brass thought that takeing the highlands of Saipan would get easier---they were wrong.

Last edited:

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
great posing and great photography

I wish I had your locations to shot with

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Great story Red!! Still can't get over the fact you us real explosions. I want to see them encounter that tank you made.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Great story Red!! Still can't get over the fact you us real explosions. I want to see them encounter that tank you made.

Its comeing brother!!! I have a 2nd tank made from the mis-measurements of the 1st tank to take the brunt of the battle!!! Thanks for the in-put on the story!!!;) Im trying to add a story to the pics like you and NAS do!!! And THANKS for takeing time to say if you like it or not---I just want to know!!!---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Nice second chapter RED! It sounds like there is going to be a fairly good battle coming up? I mean, there's only I enemy soldier and they still have ground to cover. Of course I like the carnage with the last shot. That's just how I roll. ;)

This is a real good mini series. You have made a good base for the story and it is building with each set. I like what you are doing with it.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Nice second chapter RED! It sounds like there is going to be a fairly good battle coming up? I mean, there's only I enemy soldier and they still have ground to cover. Of course I like the carnage with the last shot. That's just how I roll. ;)

This is a real good mini series. You have made a good base for the story and it is building with each set. I like what you are doing with it.

Thanks brother;) It means a lot!!! Im going to try to get a larger style battle going but with a new job and baby RED about to be here Im afraid I might not have time for dios like I wish I had!!!:rolleyes: Thanks again and Im glad you liked the bloody Nip!!!:D---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well you know I'm a fan of a lil' gore here and there RED. Once you get stabilized hopefully we'll see some others from you. Sounds like you'll be busy. We'll hold it down until you can make a little time.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
That's me, trail blazin' since 1975! :D

I have a feeling baby Red is going to put a large dent in your dio time. :(

Yeah me to brother!!! I start my new job Monday and Ive been told it will be 2nd or 3rd shift---more than likely 3rd!!! That with baby RED---I doubt Ill have time to do anything let alone go out and set up dios!!!:rolleyes: But hell---you never know things might work out better than I think they will!!!;)---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I bet we see at least one a month from ya'. Maybe every two months. You'll need a fix. Nobody can just quit cold turkey. The withdrawals will be rough! You'll have to do a set up with some soldiers standing guard around the new addition once. That would be gold!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, Im thinkin' that they will be smaller dios that I can set up on the back porch---something more of like RICK does!!! The larger in the field dios from the past will be few and far between!!! ---RED---

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
You should be good until little Red can move under his own power, then all bets are off. It's so much easier when they stay where you put them. :D

I work 3rd shift since the wife works days and the first 2yrs of that crap aged me 10yrs. Once she started school at 2, things improved dramatically and I actually got 4 or 5hrs of sleep per day.