REVIEW: Elite Force Corba (Marine Force Sniper)

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014

FULL REVIEW:
That Figures: REVIEW: Elite Force Corba (Marine Force Sniper)

Final Thoughts
A cool figure at an awesome, affordable price. That's becoming our mantra at That Figures but once again, it's true.

I want to stress that the Elite Force figures are affordable and by no means ''cheap' (at least not in the derogatory sense.) These figures have great sculpts, neat accessories, solid paint apps (so long as you're selective in your buying) and superb articulation. Hands-down they've got to be the best cash-to-quality line out there and if you don't believe me I suggest you pick one (or two or six) up for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

As for Corba, he's another strong addition to the line-up. The figure's overall look is great (it's awesome to have a desert trooper to break up all the green and olive drab) and although I'm not a massive fan of his role as a sniper, it's the work of a few seconds to switch his weapon for something a little less specialized (and let's face it, if you're a military toy collector you'll have all kinds of nifty items he can use.)

There's some great detail in the sculpt, the articulation is good, the paint app works well to accentuate the figure's look and he comes with some neat accessories (even if you may want to make a few adjustments to them.) All this for $5.

A great-looking figure collectors of modern military figures (and kids who dig soldiers) will love.

More Here:
That Figures: REVIEW: Elite Force Corba (Marine Force Sniper)

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
Does anybody have the 5-pack?

Is Hawk a retool of the Corba figure? I ask as I really like this figure but I don't want a repeat...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know the package says "sniper", but he's actually a designated marksman. The two aren't the same.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't expect you to "get it". :trollface:

Darkseid83

The Dude
Jun 14, 2011
Knoxville, TN
So quick question about the NBC fig, how's his head attached? I noticed the sniper with ghillie suit, his head just popped off like ME joes, instead of having the neck ball like the other BBI figures.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
So quick question about the NBC fig, how's his head attached? I noticed the sniper with ghillie suit, his head just popped off like ME joes, instead of having the neck ball like the other BBI figures.

I don't do custom figures and I'm always wary of breaking my toys (I have clumsy Hulk hands) so I've never tried pulling it apart.

Does anybody else know?