REVIEW: Imaginext Collectible Figures - Dracula

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
FULL REVIEW HERE:

That Figures: REVIEW: Imaginext Collectible Figures - Dracula

Final Thoughts
Halloween is still over a month away but as far as I'm concerned, it's never too early to get in the spooky spirit. And if you're looking for a toy that captures the frightful fun of this scary season, then look no further.

The same issues that haunt (ha!) the entire Imaginext line are present, of course. Some will find the sculpts a little too ''cutesy'' and the articulation - whilst solid - isn't going to let you pose him in a particularly dynamic manner but these are very minor issues and not the sort of thing that will taunt you whenever you look at the figure. And yes, it would've been awesome if he'd been cast in glow-in-the-dark plastic but I'm not going to get hung up on that.

On the positive side, this is a great Count Dracula figure, with everything you'd expect from the King of the Vampires. The black and red outfit looks great (the cloak is especially effective and I love that it's molded with some ''body'' to make it appear to be blowing in the wind), the pale skin is a stark contrast to the regular flesh tones of the line (and really helps accentuate the dark facial features) and his pet bat-gremlin is a superb little cherry-on-the-top accessory kids will, I'm sure, love sending to attack their other toys.

A great-looking, super-fun vampire toy fans of retro monsters and classic creatures will totally dig.

FULL REVIEW AND MORE PICS HERE:
That Figures: REVIEW: Imaginext Collectible Figures - Dracula