Rise of The Beasts! (new toy line! Battle Beast or MUSCLE fans )

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
I'm passing along the word :)..
Last month we were discussing the early teaser image release of this line in the Battle Beasts thread on Hisstank ( a GI JOE forum) and now it looks to be a full blown line!

Rise of the Beasts - Series 1 by Jon Karis — Kickstarter

Update: Exclusive gold armored figure will be provided for pledges at a specific level!

As a fan of M.U.S.C.L.E.S. and Battle Beasts (not to mention owning Masters of The Universe product both vintage and MOTUC) this is everything i love wrapped in one package :D

I'm all over these so i figured some of the old school fans of ARAH GI joe and Battle Beast would want to know !

Plastic !magination company Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plastic-magination/308160545907228

Last edited:

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
Are these the same guys that made the little OMFG figures?

No this isnt the same company *but* the Jon Karis financially supported the OMFG Kickstarter pledge drive, is a member on the OMFG board and is a friendly associate. Same circle so to speak but not connected.

I really hope Rise of The Beasts Series 1 is funded as Series 2 holds a lot of promise!

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
For those that arent aware...Canada isnt considered an international destination with this pledge drive :)

Only if you are outside of the US or Canada. Then please add $20 to your total pledge ($65).

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
We're in the home stretch and very close to the goal! If your sitting on the fence you could be the person to make this a reality :)

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
If only the toyline had a cartoon series.....

I really hope the goal is hit as a fan as there will be some EXCITING things coming down the pipeline if so! Beast...and non Beast we've never seen before!

Customizer

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
Wow! We shattered $14,000 level! That means that everyone who has pledged at the $45 level or higher will also receive a free Series 2 figure with their pledge rewards.

Let's shoot for $17,000 next!

If $17,000 goal is achieved , not only will we be able to add in a SECOND Series 2 figure to those at the $45 level or higher, but we will also add in the BONUS Gold Lion to everyone who is at the $30 level.

Let's keep this momentum going!!!! Thank you to EVERYONE that has contributed and those of you who havent yet there is still time to get on board !!!