Rock and a hard place

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Which is the bigger threat for our secret agent and will he make it out alive with the documents?
Just having a little fun with my new tech deck set

Last edited:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Thanks MB. Yes, worth the price and the wait for it to ship. Cant wait for the Cobra zeds as its hard to find/super expensive to get the plasma creeps ones

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You will have to jump on some of the others too Jim. I have Love Park and another one that I can't remember the name for that has the part I used in that Low Light shot. I want to get the Target exclusive with the grass. I keep looking at it when I go there but I never pull the trigger. The big star set is pretty cool too. Snakeling did a shot with it if I remember correctly. They really are great scale.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Hey brother!!! IMOHO---I think if you could get them into a more natural pose and get rid of the stands---you would have a kick-ass dio!!!;) ---RED---

Thanks RED. Once I have a lil extra time(and get more zed figs) I'm turning this into the steps to the office portion of an Arbco wherehouse and will (gasp) drill into the base and add some rods for the figs feet so no stands will be required. But yeah if I could gotten the ST to the left to look good crouched with his shield facing Chuckles better I would have.
Thanks everyone, I know its not as awesome as the other Dios but it is kinda fun to just throw stuff together.
Watch out once I get my hands on a few Star Trek transporter rooms, I have big plans for those.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
You will have to jump on some of the others too Jim. I have Love Park and another one that I can't remember the name for that has the part I used in that Low Light shot. I want to get the Target exclusive with the grass. I keep looking at it when I go there but I never pull the trigger. The big star set is pretty cool too. Snakeling did a shot with it if I remember correctly. They really are great scale.

I really want the 3rd and Army set, if for nothing else that I've been there, but am waiting on more discretionary funds. AKA after I get a new TV