ROSS / TJ MAXX / Marshalls Stores Sightings

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shit, I'd buy Maggie for a fiver! My two Ross stores suck balls.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I saw those walking dead figures. Almost worth jumping into for the price.
^
Yeah,they start off $5. Once I have all the ones I can find at $5 then I'd start buying the ones I don't at retail,then I'd buy the ones I can't find on ebay...It's better for me that I just walk away! lol. If they were 4" there wouldn't have been any hesitation,of coarse I'd probably already have them all,so it's a good thing in a way.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
TWD is a little easier. The first 2 TV waves were action feature-gimped rubbish and are utterly forgettable. Wave 3 is where things get tolerable.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't think I've EVER found any worthwhile Joes there. Sure, they had an a$$ ton of RoC, but again, worthwhile.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There are a few RoC figures I wouldn't mind another crack at.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pit Commando, Destro, Cover Girl and blue Scarlett were all good for parts, and I wouldn't mind the Snake Eyes with trench coat.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I just saw those packs at Cabela's the other night. Guess they are not doing too great if they are showing up.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I noticed the general merchandise racks were looking pretty bare.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They have a stack of the elite force 5-packs at mine!

Found a 1:18 hilux!! Needs correct wheels,but it is on point for 1:18!! And it's a hilux!!

I'm so tempted to get it!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That's what I was thinking,but it's a lot of work. I still gotta finish the jeep!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Saw tons of elite force&megablok sets,and some of the just neat toys.

This thing looked neat! I remember seeing the commercial,but needing a smart phone&fan app to work it was a deal killer since I'm not letting my son use a phone.

This was really neat! I always like to see strange action figures I had no idea existed!! This was a pleasant surprise,at least IMO. I'd have bought it for like $2-$3. I'm confident nobody is willin to buy this except me,and it eventually will become $2-$3. I'll get it then,open it,examine it,and it'll end up in some mass pile of broken shit :trollface:

Target&Ross exclusive*

Just like Walmart&Ross exclusive

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
This was really neat! I always like to see strange action figures I had no idea existed!! This was a pleasant surprise,at least IMO. I'd have bought it for like $2-$3. I'm confident nobody is willin to buy this except me,and it eventually will become $2-$3. I'll get it then,open it,examine it,and it'll end up in some mass pile of broken shit :trollface:

that looks like a Lanard action figure
now I will have to check my Ross to see if that is made by them

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It is. The brand is on their site. There where multiple sets at this Ross,but only this set had a figure.