ROSS / TJ MAXX / Marshalls Stores Sightings

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I saw those walking dead figures. Almost worth jumping into for the price.
^
Yeah,they start off $5. Once I have all the ones I can find at $5 then I'd start buying the ones I don't at retail,then I'd buy the ones I can't find on ebay...It's better for me that I just walk away! lol. If they were 4" there wouldn't have been any hesitation,of coarse I'd probably already have them all,so it's a good thing in a way.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
TWD is a little easier. The first 2 TV waves were action feature-gimped rubbish and are utterly forgettable. Wave 3 is where things get tolerable.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pit Commando, Destro, Cover Girl and blue Scarlett were all good for parts, and I wouldn't mind the Snake Eyes with trench coat.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They have a stack of the elite force 5-packs at mine!

Found a 1:18 hilux!! Needs correct wheels,but it is on point for 1:18!! And it's a hilux!!

I'm so tempted to get it!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Saw tons of elite force&megablok sets,and some of the just neat toys.

This thing looked neat! I remember seeing the commercial,but needing a smart phone&fan app to work it was a deal killer since I'm not letting my son use a phone.

This was really neat! I always like to see strange action figures I had no idea existed!! This was a pleasant surprise,at least IMO. I'd have bought it for like $2-$3. I'm confident nobody is willin to buy this except me,and it eventually will become $2-$3. I'll get it then,open it,examine it,and it'll end up in some mass pile of broken shit :trollface:

Target&Ross exclusive*

Just like Walmart&Ross exclusive

This was really neat! I always like to see strange action figures I had no idea existed!! This was a pleasant surprise,at least IMO. I'd have bought it for like $2-$3. I'm confident nobody is willin to buy this except me,and it eventually will become $2-$3. I'll get it then,open it,examine it,and it'll end up in some mass pile of broken shit :trollface:

that looks like a Lanard action figure
now I will have to check my Ross to see if that is made by them