ROSS / TJ MAXX / Marshalls Stores Sightings

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Continue to just pack the panhandle Ross stores with neat stuff!!

3.75" antman!! He pegwarmed reduced to $9.99,so idk what $2 is going to do for him? At $5 I'll get another tho!

BF accessory packs!:trollface:

More elite force!

More megabloks

I'm getting this for my son! For Christmas! he loved the commercial,but it was like $70 back then,and he's super destructive...nothing lasts long in his hands.

I really get a kick outta checking these stores! unfortunately I only bought the elite force glider for $3.99 tho. I like the guns,and lost the ones that came with the first one I bought,lol...$3.99 is a good deal IMO. They also got more of those horse sets in I posted earlier with the ghetto figure...I'm positive I'll get one when it's reduced to like $2...ain't nobody gonna buy that shit!! I want the barn now for a TWD diorama!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The mini-Hog still makes me sad. BBI was the best chance of it ever being made for real. They could have taken the plastic from those abominations at 2 to 1 and produced some legit scale pieces collectors would still be clamoring for to this day... Ugh.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I like the ant more than Ant Man himself...all the rest of that stuff you have pictured is GOLD!

I remember one year close to Christmas, I went into the local TJMaxx and found a ton of GI Joe POC figures and just about spent every dime of my Christmas bonus that I had received about an hour earlier!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I haven't checked any TJmax stores. Honestly I don't think there's anything that really interests me anymore that can be found in a store. I kinda look for the sake of looking. I don't even really want 90% of the shit I already have! I'm going to use the holiday season to unload my collection&hoarded shit starting next week on eBay. Hopefully I can get several grand,and spend the money on a newer truck...kinda liking the new Chevrolet Colorado:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Haha! Read my last post! kinda neat that I kinda got the Colorado I wanted,and didn't have to buy it with my money!:trollface:

Anyways,still can't help looking at Ross!!

Found the entire Giant Man wave and all the pegwarmers from the Onslaught wave at Ross for $6.99!

Found the latest TWD comic wave too!

And the SW TFA lost wave with some crappy vehicles!

Ended up buying the trooper for the webgear,and one of the Kylo figures for the spare head. Also bought the Black Panther for a local buddy to complete the set he bought last week at the same Ross...hesitantly picked up ML Copperhead&buzz saw dude to complete my Onslaught BAF. Why not?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Meh. I bought him when he was still in demand. Kept the BAF part,and the unmasked head,sold him for a profit on eBay...I bought this one now,and plan to use him as trade bait on FB.