Sector 12 Custom Contest

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
Guys I am sponsoring a custom contest on the other site I frequent. One of the prize categories is newcomer, so anyone from here could join up over ther and post a custom and win REAL prizes. You guys might find this to be interesting as the theme is to take a historical person, real or from literature and recreate them for the Sector 12 post apocalyptic setting! So you could take General Pershing for WW I and revive him as a cyborg zombie in the future, or have a robot Jefferson Davis revive the Confederacy and March across America.

Here is a link:

http://www.thesector12.com/t2646-memorial-day-madness#54055

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
Neat idea, but way beyond me for right now.

Check the contest out. There are three prize categories and one of them is Newcomer, with guys new to customs in mind. Instead of competeing against seasoned pros, you can compete with others guys new to the hobby.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
yeah, i joined both sites around the same time i think...this site was more to my tastes, military, as opposed to their main theme which centered around a fictional universe that was lost on me...lot of REALLY REALLY talented customisers there though

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
yeah, i joined both sites around the same time i think...this site was more to my tastes, military, as opposed to their main theme which centered around a fictional universe that was lost on me...lot of REALLY REALLY talented customisers there though

The Newcomer category would still apply to you over there because you have not posted customs there before.