Shadow Warrior's Photography Thread

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey Guys,

The Names's Shadow Warrior, I'm on a few 1/19th scale forums, and Flickr.

I mainly Kitbash and take outdoor pics but I've tried my hand at Dio Stories (still need to work on that).

Any way, here is some of my stuff for you to get aquainted with how I roll lol, only ever heard good things about this forum so thought I would join in!

E

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I like how the Clone Trooper pic makes it look like he's on the side of a canyon. Great great pics.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You've come to the right place with pics like that, especially the outdoor ones...

Beautiful photos!...the whole lot of them...I'm very much liking that Tunnel Rat one...that's just a cool looking angle...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hey, welcome.

We've got several threads to post pics in (you'll find them) but you can gladly keep your own ongoing thread. May want us to change the title, though, because after some time you won't always be the new guy… :)

Great pics, and here's our introduction thread, which may catch more attention for all the guys subscribed to it…

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=87

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very reminiscent of Monte's work, and talented cats like him are ALWAYS welcome.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Very reminiscent of Monte's work, and talented cats like him are ALWAYS welcome.
Monte is one of my main inspirations when it comes to toy photography.

Im hoping to get a real camera soon, at the moment I am using just my phone! haha

Haha hello mate

I believe you're the second Welshman to join up (HeelJoe is the first). :)
Ahh no way, I'll have to get intouch! maybe get a good trade or two from him :)

Welcome Aboard, fantastic entrance to the site with beautiful pics like these.
Hey thanks man, Everyone is very friendly, can't wait to get out and take some more photos! the rain here is killing me.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com

Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
great work on each figure and photo.
I like a lot the new arms on recondo, look better!