Shit you watch on TV

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Jack Ryan season 2 is live on Amazon Prime.. I think I'm maybe 4 or 5 episodes in? It's solid.. not amazing though. The first season heated up a lot in the last couple, so it could be the same here.

There is an insertion mission that is really cool looking/well done.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Finished Jack Ryan S02.. it was.. good, I guess. I think I liked the first season better. 8 episodes goes really fast, and it felt like almost all the action was at the end.

I guess they are already working on a 3rd season, so that's good. I'd like to see them work in some of the other Tom Clancy brands, Rainbow, Splinter Cell, GHOSTS.. think Amazon could do something cool with that if they had the rights.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Finally finished Season 5 of Last Man Standing! It's been marinating a while, but finally found some time.

It's so good/funny! I guess the new season is premiering in January. Still amazed at some of the jokes they were allowed to pull off.. and all the toy tanks! Man if a show was ever made for this group.. this is it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Catching up on Black Jesus, and half the damn cast is gone. Charlie Murphy died, so his character being out was going to be a given, but c'mon, man.