Shootings - A thread 🔫

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah his facebook is open and you can tell exactly what kind of person he is.

Loves anime and anime girls.
Loves internet memes and humor (some are pretty funny not going to lie).
Total "Edgelord" and thinks all women are "thots".
Doesn't appear to be racist, or at least not driven by any kind of racist issues. Likes Mexican girls/etc.
Couldn't find anything why he'd be shooting up a Court of all places.. why would you go for a hard target like that? Probably not too smart.

Dad served in the Gulf War in the Army.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What? I'm not going to shoot pointlessly at the revolving door of a federal building. :troll:
Honestly, he sounded like a /k/ommando (hell, even had a 2 year hitch in the infantry), except he stopped taking his meds and decided to an hero himself in the most "epic" way he could muster.

I call dibs on his collection of waifu figures. :wave:

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Seriously. Just such a dumbfuck way to go out.. Like he couldn't think of anything more imaginative.. and why the mask? Did he think he was going to escape from this master planned crime? And no helmet? Would love for someone from his Army days come forward with some stories.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Who the hell shoots up a GARLIC festival.. le sigh.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/gilroy-california-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

The gunman who killed three people and wounded 12 others Sunday at the Gilroy Garlic Festival has been identified as Santino William Legan, a 19-year-old who was killed by police within minutes of opening fire, sources told the Associated Press Monday.
Apparently he was Italian / Iranian? Quoted some white power-ish stuff, about hating mestizos, but also hating on whitey.. so who knows.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
If anything, I think they'd want to keep "Mueller! Trump! Russia! Collusion! Obstruction! Impeach! Etc!" out there, just droning on and on and repeating any little thing that could be interpreted as anything even remotely damaging - to keep the programming going until they can try to find something else to try to make stick. Although, maybe with Trump's poll numbers actually high and rising, they are suddenly desperate to change the subject. Who knows?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I think that whole fiasco was their big war-cry until it went over like a wet blanket. I can't imagine any sane politician would want to continue beating that drum. It leads nowhere. There is nothing there, and whatever figment of their imagination crime that exists, it's not going to stick to Teflon Don. All they do is tire out the american people with their constant mewing. I'm sure some of it plays better in their echo chambers or in front of the bathroom mirror, but the average person just wants to know that we're safe and that our taxes aren't going up.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Very meh.

The guy who was at Vegas and Borderline.. well the Vegas show was a country music festival and borderline is.. a country music bar. Vegas is relatively close to here so a TON of local people were at that event, so it makes sense some would be at Borderline too. I feel like it was more than 1 if I'm remembering right.

The Garlic thing? Who knows, but there were thousands of people at the Vegas shooting, and a Garlic Festival sounds like something a country fan would go to..

I hate stuff like that because it overshadows the stuff that might actually make sense and makes everything look like a wackadoodle.

Yeah I read it yesterday.. will be interesting if they verify its from him. Seemed like he knew was he was doing, but odd that they apprehended him without firing a shot and he's not wounded at all.

Lots of big "assault weapon" ban talk coming this week. I guess the Ohio guy had a huge drum mag? (And still only got 9 people?)