Shootings - A thread

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Sounds like he was after employees. Bet he was fired or bounced from the place before.

"He fired the first shot. I knew it was live. I knew it was real. My son thought it was a joke so I pulled him down and got some cover. I looked up and he was moving to the right. He shot the front doorman, who was just a young man. Then he shot the cashier, just a young girl.

"Then he started moving to the right. He wasn't looking at us. Then he went into the office, where all the cash and stuff is. He didn't say anything at all. He just started shooting," he said.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

29, ex-Marine, used a .45 Glock-21 with an extended mag (probably a standard mag, but 10 round limit is CA legal).

Ian David Long.. lives in Newbury Park (where I work, and am right now). Probably had PTSD. Haven't seen the link as to the how & why of choosing Borderline yet. It is kind of a random target to hit if he didn't know someone there.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

I always feel like these types of things degenerate into digging into the shooter and motives and etc and the victims get glossed over.

Cody Coffman

"We just got word that my son was one of the those who were killed. This was my first-born son," Cody's father Jason said in an emotional interview.

Cody leaves behind three little brothers. He also has a little sister on the way.

"He was so excited to have his first sister, and now she'll never know," his father said.

Jason said Cody dreamed of serving his country and was talking to recruiters about joining the Army.

"I am speechless and heartbroken," his father said. "My life has changed forever."

Sgt. Ron Helus

Ventura County Sgt. Ron Helus was a 54-year-old father who lived in Moorpark, California. Helus, who had served on the force for 29 years, was responding to the shooting when he was shot. He died at the hospital.

"Ron was a hard working, dedicated sheriff's sergeant," Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean said of Helus, who was a friend. "He was totally committed. He gave his all. And tonight, as I told his wife, he died a hero."

https://6abc.com/thousand-oaks-shooting-remembering-the-victims/4646671/

Fuck.