Show Your Whip....What you ride in.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
I'm probably the only guy on the internet who likes family sedans - actually, prefers them. Altima, Impala, Accord. I'm talking about recent, non-sport models. No spoilers, no wind-reduction curves, and an automatic transmission. Yeah, I said it. Automatic transmission.

I drive a long bed F-150 all day, every day. I hate the damn thing. It's ugly, heavy, and uncomfortable as hell. But it's for work, so whatever. The lack of bucket seats is hell on my arms.

Last edited:

SVT_COBRA

Supercharged Hatred
Feb 26, 2012
NH
My little War Machine......... 2003 SVT Terminator Cobra

Pullied, O/R x-pipe, full boltons, 00R Brembos, etc etc etc. Puts down roughly 460rwhp on this setup. Probably picking up my buddys ported blower this summer to make about 500+. Then new wheels and shes done and try to pick up a Raptor or something.

Few diff now is the "COBRA" logo on rear bumper is chrome rather than black. Fixed a couple of cheesy visual mods from the previous owner, the logo, a "Supercharged" badge I pulled off to replace with the factory SVT badge, replaced the front grill snake because the guy had drilled holes in the eyes and put in an LED bulb hooked up the the fog lights...stupid shit.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
My little War Machine......... 2003 SVT Terminator Cobra

Pullied, O/R x-pipe, full boltons, 00R Brembos, etc etc etc. Puts down roughly 460rwhp on this setup. Probably picking up my buddys ported blower this summer to make about 500+. Then new wheels and shes done and try to pick up a Raptor or something.

nice!...those are my fave Ford wheels...though yours look like aftermarket ones...i'd like to put those on my notch, but dont wanna fork over the cash for them...

SVT_COBRA

Supercharged Hatred
Feb 26, 2012
NH
nice!...those are my fave Ford wheels...though yours look like aftermarket ones...i'd like to put those on my notch, but dont wanna fork over the cash for them...
Theyre SVE 10th Anniversary wheels and theyre definitely OEM. Mine are the factory 17's they used to sell through Ford but they can be purchased in larger diamater/width from AFS however. Im looking to score 18x9/10.5 OEM Cobra reps from AFS, the stock wheels in chrome only bigger and wider.

Ill try to get a picture or 2 up later but got a white 06 honda prelude a month ago im dropping a new engine in it today maybe ill take a few pictures if i can remember to...
Friend of mine has a 92 Accord for a beater with one of the newer Prelude motors in it (he drives a 2000-something Civic with full suspension build, gutted, currently working on shoehorning a TL-S motor for his summer car). Looks like nothing. Some douche in a 1.8T Golf tried to pass him and got smoked twice. Looks on his face was priceless. :)

I however cannot stand the ricers around here who think Civics are race cars. Honda makes a great commuter car but they are by no means fast without ridiculous amounts of money put into them, and even then youre still gay for having blown that much money on a Civic. The real irony is that I work for Honda :thumbsup:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I had an '87 Mustang 5.0 with rebuilt engine, but the previous owner had put a bunch of performance crap on it that kept breaking down. It was just too much of a hassle so I sold the car. I'm currently driving a beater S10 that's not even mine. I will hopefully be buying another 5.0 this summer, depending on how sales go in my store.

edit: This was last summer, I only had the car for less than a year and never got to take any pictures of it. The thing looked like it just rolled off the assembly line, both exterior and interior.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I just dropped a flux capacitor into my Delorean DMC-12. If I can get her up to 88mph, I can then get a Mr. Fusion conversion modded on it. Just gotta wait for pics, my camera is on loan to Michael Bay at the moment.

Don't have any pics, but I drive a champagne coloured '07 Mazda 3 and a blue '08 Suzuki Swift. Nothing fancy, but one thing's for sure: I'll never ever drive a French piece of shit car again. Ever. Or European for that matter. Japanese all the way.

My first car was a stock '89 Honda CRX, after that a Mazda 323F. Man, was that CRX fun to drive!

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Ha. But I listen to stuff more like this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw[/ame]

And I have a subwoofer and some speaker cabs in the back. My original plan was to buy a coffin and gut it out to make a super sub by cutting holes on the sides and putting in 6 14" subs but I haven't gotten around to it... yet.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011