Slaymaker Boys Dioramas and Stories

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Hello all,

I am pretty new here, but last year the TerrorDrome had an outdoor pic contest that my sons and I entered and we got hooked on playing with Joes and taking pics of our stories. We don't have such great stuff as some of you, but we wanted to share our pics in this thread. There are a lot of them at this point...most of the setting up is done by the boys and I take the pics. We would love any input on set up and picture taking you can give us. I am currently uploading a ton of pics to our photobucket account and hope to link them in later on today/tonight. :cool:

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you like our pics! :D

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cool, I can't wait to show my daughter. lol

She's been working on her own "Disney meets Destro"

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Ok we will start with the set up that started it all...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
man there are a lot....hope you don't mind. My boys will be thrilled to see them online. :D

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa

Next up will be the most recent "story". My sons were inspired by Rick's stuff and wanted to make their own photo comic. Should I put it in a new thread?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome shot with shimmying across water on rope! Reminds me of Cliffhanger with Stallone

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Thanks - my youngest loves ninjas...he actually is wearing an SE ninja hood right now. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that up angle of SS hanging on the cliff is freaking beautiful!...holy geeze!

and i agree with Rick about that shimmying pic over the water, very very cool...

man, so many cool shots...Duke sneaking up on the tan soldier was good..and the top view of the convoy, and SE hanging upside down...

how mant sessions was this Slay?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
just 2 - 1 in the sandbox and then one day at the park. We have a 3rd one from the sandbox last weekend...I will post it next.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Y'know, if you hadn't posted pics of the kids, I woulda sworn you were just putting the blame off on "kids". :)

Kidding, glad to see stuff like this. I actually love kids and have wanted one for several years now (and my girlfriend of 7 years blames me for being a kid myself, and I just want an excuse to be able to play with my toys as an adult) and while I'd be okay with a daughter, I also want a boy too so I could share some father-son memories playing "Joe" with them. Kids are awesome, I hope they know how cool of a time they have right now, just playing and using their imagination. Cool dad, too, to go all out with them and take pics!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Thanks all! They were so excited to see what you had to say about their "set-ups" that they woke up early for school so that they could have me log on and check. :D