So what's the best way to get comments and feedback on your action figure comic?

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
I've noticed the majority of the comments have either maybe 4-5 comments or none at all... how do you get feedback on them? Are the ones with no comments considered "not good?" I'm just wondering if I'm missing something or people just don't give feedback in general.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I suspect - thought I'm not certain - that lack of interest has something to do with it. That and if you're specifically speaking of here, our membership is low for a multitude of reasons.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I would guess the market for an action figure comic is remarkably small. Toys are generally not super popular anymore.

If you did.. I don't know, a Fortnite action figure comic (do they make Fortnite figures? Customs maybe..) then I could see it gaining traction due the sheer popularity of Fortnite. Aliens.. Predators.. those are 'old people' franchises.. and old people have a lot of things going on that usually prevent them from really engaging with stuff like action figure comics.

If something is a super high quality it might break through, you need to post it everywhere though, and maybe it'll "go viral" on Twitter or something. We had a Star Wars diorama posted on here that went crazy popular.. was written about in Wired and a whole host of other things.. I think our traffic like quadrupled overnight. But it was just a dio.. and that guy kinda came and went.. so everything else went away too.

My advice would be to do the comics for yourself, and if other people like them, great.