Special Forces brand figures for sale on Ebay

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
Special Forces was a brand of about 1:17th military action figures by Plan B Toys that came out in 2002. 4 are up for sale in MIP on ebay. 2 are Navy Seals. One has facial camo in diving gear and the other in diving gear does not. Another is a Delta Operator with a Boonie cap with his face concealed in desert camo and the last pictured in the link is a sniper. These have a rubber feel to them. They have arm, leg, knee and joint aticulation but not wrist. If interested here is the link for the sniper and the seller will lead you to the others if you want them for customs. Just a heads up and here's the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220947787112

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Ahhh, Plan B. Started by a bunch of my friends from high school.

Did you know they used their own likenesses from time to time? There's an alternate head set that's all of the guys involved. The Fire Chief figure that eBay seller has up is based on two of the owners' dad, who is a chief in real life (or at least was).

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Ahhh, Plan B. Started by a bunch of my friends from high school.

Did you know they used their own likenesses from time to time? There's an alternate head set that's all of the guys involved. The Fire Chief figure that eBay seller has up is based on two of the owners' dad, who is a chief in real life (or at least was).

Cool info! Initially reading your first line as it ties "Plan B" and highschool together, I thought you were going to make a joke about the morning-after pill.