spoiler thread

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
True Story:
2 College age chicks were drunk, they then decide to drive home. The passenger says to the driver "Slow down We are going to fast. We don't want to get pulled over.

Sure enough police lights start to flash behind them.

The officer walks up to the car. "Do you ladies realize how fast you were going?"

The girls explain that they know they were going to fast & how sorry they were.

The officer then pulls out the radar gun, I wanted to show you exactly how fast you were going 3 mph

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
James Gordon is dead already in Batman vs Superman

Skye is Daisy Johnson aka Quake on AoS

Darth Vader is Luke's father & Paps is his granddaddy
spoiiler

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
youre teaching a two year old math?! Geeze! Let the kid have a childhood before you smash that misery into his face! :D

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I haven't watch that show since the original run. I didn't even watch the movie(s). It was entertaining in the late 90's but got long in the tooth by season five. I don't know that I want to see any of them catting around at 60.

Kristin Davis was always the best part of the show, IMO. She was by far the prettiest and least skanky. Sam was funny but trashy, horseface was generally an unlikeable hot mess, and Miranda was as much an irritating a shrew on the show as she seems to be now in real life.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Honestly I think I have a brief memory of this show, being one of the few times I got away from the wife/girlfriend at the time.

Old man voice: Son back in my day, we didn't have cell phones, to look at when not watching crappy shows, we actually had to sit there & pretend to be awake.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
We didn't have HBO, but my g/f (now wife) would get the dvds, and she, my roommates, and I would sit around and binge watch them. Come to think of it, we did a lot of watching TV as a group. That was a thing back in the day. Now even with the kids, we all have our own space and own DVRs, and other than family-movie-night, don't watch a lot of tv as a group. That's a bygone era.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Gasp!!

I watched a few episodes here and there.. holy hell did it really come out in *1998*!! Wow I feel older than usual.

I had always thought SJP was hot in the 90s.. probably from watching Flight of the Navigator as a kid. OH and that movie with Bruce Willis where she's in a bathing suit the whole time..

Kristin Davis was totally the hot one the whole time though. Man, she aged finally.. woof.