Star Wars |OT| General (Kenobi) Thread

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
So I finished Rebels... it was amazing.

I cannot recommend the show more. It's only 4 seasons, with 2 of those being short, so it doesn't run long in the tooth. It manages to fit in perfectly between the Prequels and the OT. It has a ton of cameos, but none of them overshadow the actual members of the team, and are not shoehorned in awkwardly.

The first two seasons and the last two seasons kind of go together, there is a time break in between which helps move the stories along.

This show has single handedly made me interested in Star Wars again after TLJ suppressed my fandom.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I had DVR'd them off the Disney XD channel when they had a marathon.. I have to assume they're streaming somewhere. Maybe the Disney NOW app?

Really so, so good. Just felt like 99% OT perfect for a lot of the scenes. The only complaint is that I feel they could have done a lot more with 1 hour episodes instead of 30 minutes, since that only gives them 20ish minutes of content with commercials. That being said, I felt like they got a ton accomplished in those 20 minutes.

I watched the 2nd half of the last season again with my son and it was just really really well done.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
If its not Ewan the internets would riot me thinks.

Come to think of it.. this is an Old Man Kenobi tale AND a Young Obi-Wan Adventure tale all wrapped in one.. depending on your certain point of view..