Steve Jobs Dies at 56

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
You gotta admit, not many people get to live to see their vision transform the world forever. My only regret, him not giving us the computer from Minority Report

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I gotta give the man his props. He lived long enough to see Apple finally own MS...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't have any beef with the guy, but didn't he make electronics for Hipsters, and aren't Hipsters by definition a group of people that should be rounded up and put in concentration camps?

And if The Fucking Patrick Swayze couldn't beat pancreatic cancer what possible hope did this guy have?

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I don't have any beef with the guy, but didn't he make electronics for Hipsters, and aren't Hipsters by definition a group of people that should be rounded up and put in concentration camps?

And if The Fucking Patrick Swayze couldn't beat pancreatic cancer what possible hope did this guy have?

cause he had more money than the US gov't and he bought his way to the top of the donor list in hopes to beat it.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I don't really think HE made them for Hipsters, I'd say his ad guys latched on to that part. I really think his design asthetic would have been more appealing to Star Trek nerds than hipsters, if I didn't know any better.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
cause he had more money than the US gov't and he bought his way to the top of the donor list in hopes to beat it.

No one beats pancreatic cancer unless pancreatic cancer deigns it so.

No amount of money will buy off the pc.

I don't really think HE made them for Hipsters, I'd say his ad guys latched on to that part. I really think his design asthetic would have been more appealing to Star Trek nerds than hipsters, if I didn't know any better.

Be that as they may they are now inextricably linked in my mind. Hipsters and their Apple products need to go to camps.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

lol