Stocos28Creations Store update

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
You son of a bitch. I know exactly what that first torso is. And I'll be damned if it ain't making me look at my custom and realizing how great that would look on mine.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Add to cart button on the right hand side of the item on his site?

stocos28creations.com

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
WV / DC
Stocos28 - I know you guys probably have a shload of parts to make - is a Lana kane head on the list any time soon?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha!

I'm thinking the SH legs might be different. It would make for a Velma with thicker thighs.

Which that clue-finding heifer needs!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Some of those hong kong ebay sellers need to get a supply of $7 medusa's, stat.

Oh gawd that'd be awesome!

She use the same legs as She Hulk?

I think so?...I'll have to check...but I agree, some beefier legs would be nice...I kinda have a different idea for her...we'll see how it goes...

EDIT: nope She-Hulks legs are much beefier...but they are green...and who wants to paint over almost an entire leg?...not I!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know a lot of people go for the modern, slim hipster Velma, but I really want to do "D-cup and a phat ass" Velma. Which is pretty hard to do with no sculpting skills.

And no, I wouldn't want to paint over the SH legs, but I'm hopeful the mold is reused in fleshtone somewhere in the future.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
You're not allowed to play at the tank if you have a soul, common sense, or a non-imaginary woman who let's you see her naked.

Didn't you get the memo? (You know, we are using new cover sheets on the TPS reports.)

GIMark

Enlisted
May 13, 2013
Is there a order staus section that I am missign on your site? Great stuff btw!

Riotheory

Enlisted
Jun 26, 2012
Wasatch Front, UT
Well, Hisstank just closed my similiar thread updating my store. Only a matter of time I suppose....

Closed or deleted? :slap: I thought I was subscribed to it, and I can't find it in my subscriptions or when I search for it. Your work is awesome. I don't see how it hurts for someone to say they've got new stuff on their site. Whatever.

R.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well, Hisstank just closed my similiar thread updating my store. Only a matter of time I suppose....

Nothing to see here folks.

<<<THREAD CLOSED>>>

Welcome to the club! Haha. Seriously, they're ridiculous. If you don't pay them to advertise, they won't let you even mention your wares.. unless you're on their super secret buddy list.

Feel free to post and update here, we have a smaller fanbase (obviously) but at least we're not total dicks, all the time.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net

Yep, they did it to me several times, just removed my threads. Even when I was trying to advertise a sale on my site that their members could have taken advantage of. I said fuck it, and I barely if ever post there any more.

Isn't BAT the only caster allowed to post updates and such there?

Jesse used to be allowed, but I think he's being blacklisted now just like the rest of us. I find it amusing that they let the worst possible person be the ONLY one that's allowed to steal their members cash, and when you point out that you've been waiting 6 months, 11 months, 2 years or more for your items it just gets swept under the rug.... yet they have a thread trying to dig up every possible member that Jesse still owes items to.

Just stupid.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Jesse used to be allowed, but I think he's being blacklisted now just like the rest of us. I find it amusing that they let the worst possible person be the ONLY one that's allowed to steal their members cash, and when you point out that you've been waiting 6 months, 11 months, 2 years or more for your items it just gets swept under the rug.... yet they have a thread trying to dig up every possible member that Jesse still owes items to.

Just stupid.

Or they ban people who mention it. It doesn't even just get dusted aside. They've banned people for mentioning Alyosha is fucking off with their money and they haven't seen shit.