Superior Orders

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Hey guys, here is a Stop Motion film I helped make by voice acting as Hans and Austerlitz. Some of it may come off as cheesy to you but I think it went over quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-RlkHyT6BY&feature=feedu

P.S., David Howard, the guy you know for the PTE stop motions did the animating.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That was excellent lacelot! The motion on the video was super smooth and the voice over was great! Even the gun shots were damn good. That must have taken a while to make a 4 minute film. How many frames was it?

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The voice acting and SFX was really well done. I know the Germans didn't actually speak German. Eh, What can you do.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The voice acting and SFX was really well done. I know the Germans didn't actually speak German. Eh, What can you do.

funny story about that, The person who was originally meant to do the voices of the two generic German soldiers who tell the Americans to shut-up was actually German, However he tried to get the animator to rewrite the script so all the Germans were speaking real German because it would be realistic. In the end the animator ended up doing the voice for the two generic soldiers himself. I guess they couldn't compromise.