Syria

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
we should let the american people vote. lets do a "election" voting. We'll also make sure that every fucking refugee, uneducated, poor ass, immigrant and welfare having jobless piece of shit vote too.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The Handlers have spoken. Gibson on FOX radio has gone from 2 weeks of trying to stop a strike to now arguing with every caller of why we should Shock & Awe Assad until he is killed or chased into Putin's arms.
Even more reason neither side is worthy of our trust. I was telling my wife last night that every time I start to think Hannity or Rush is finally actually getting smart or non-partisan, they say something that puts them right back in "only the GOP can save us" land. They are happy to poing out Obama's failings, but what about people like Boehner and Cantor now falling in line? Bogus.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Its all about having the power in government now, not using it properly. Nothing ever gets done or changes. Neither ever hears the other no matter how much they say they are listening. They haven't heard the people in my lifetime. I have thought and still think that Congressman should have term limits as well. We need to get rid of career politicians. We need decisions to be made that gives the United States a good future, not the politician's or corporation's future.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Even more reason neither side is worthy of our trust. I was telling my wife last night that every time I start to think Hannity or Rush is finally actually getting smart or non-partisan, they say something that puts them right back in "only the GOP can save us" land. They are happy to poing out Obama's failings, but what about people like Boehner and Cantor now falling in line? Bogus.
Yes. Gibson went from making fun of Obama for wanting a war to making fun of him for not wanting a big enough war. I'm going to assume all conservative MSM is also shifting in this direction. The dogs want a war and now both side are going to ram it down our throats. They will pretend they are against it right up to the vote. Right up until something explodes in our backyard on Sept 11th and the are "forced" to vote yes to an unlimited war against an undefinable enemy. Patriot part deux will be shoved up our asses shortly after and I'm sure something having to do with our guns.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I thought about this too. Just a thought.

A president seems to always want to make his mark in history. To have that one thing that everyone looks back on and remembers for the good. The one thing every history book reflects. I think President Obama thought healthcare is where he would make his mark, well that's not going to happen. So now war. In these last 20 years or more it seems war hovers or happens around those presidents who have no "mark" Nothing else big for history to remember them. Could Syria be Obama's mark, war is about the only thing he has gotten anyone to agree with him on.

I have no idea, just talking aloud and thought I would throw that thought out there. You guys are much better schooled on government than me.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Good vid. Have you seen his Road to WWIII vid? Very compelling. I'm an avid follower of STG on youtube and look for his new stuff pretty much every weekday. He makes some very reasonable arguments and seems to have good sources for his information. 'Course I'm still too paranoid to actually subscribe to him... What's that tell you? I always wonder when he doesn't post for a week or so if he got disappeared...

You do realize we have a long history of supporting Islamic militants any time it benefits "our" foreign policy, right?
Yes but now it no longer benefits us.

I'm all for bombing the hell out of Assad, Hezbollah, & that Al-Nusra group.
People argue it will create instability if we bomb them. Ummm like it isn't unstable already??? :whatever:
Besides we need to clear out all the old ordinance to get brand new stuff. :thumbsup:
Wiping out their air force is all that is needed.
Turkey would love that. Plus don't we owe Hezbollah some major payback for Beirut still?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We've been legally arming the now Insurgency (no longer FREE Syrian Army) for 3 months and mostly likely since Benghazi so haven't WE created this scenario by attempting to tip the scales forcing Asaad to use weapons of mass Destruction for survival?

If we were put in the same position we would have Nuked half the planet by now.

On twitter an old tweet from McCain surfaced from 2011 when we were just starting to bomb Libya. It went like this. "Ghaddafi will soon be history, Asaad is next"

We are the Sunni Saudi Supremacist PMC Bitch

This has nothing to do any fucking treaty

How many resolution before we finally Hit Iraq?

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
2nd Big name Dem to call out obama

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/...arges-obama-with-syrian-intelligence-scandal/

The first was Charlie Rangel who admitted that the black caucus was told to be silent on this matter but he couldn't just stand back and let it go unnoticed.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/05/charlie-rangel-why-i-oppose-syria-strikes.html

When you start getting dissenters, more will feel braver and will also come out. If this does indeed happen, there will actually be chance of impeachment. it'll take a miracle, but I'm willing to believe.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
So the obammy administration released some videos of the "evidence" yet it doesnt' show who is responsible. When asked that very question, the response seems to be "it's not about WHO did it, it's about that it happened"

So we are going to punish the leader of the country and their military, arm the rebels and give them over something that may have been done by the very rebels we are helping.

To be honest, I don't give a shit if Assad DID gas them, it's not our problem. It doesn't seem to be upsetting the UN either, so why should we care? If Assad wants to blow up a children's hospital, so be it, sad, yes, but it's not our fucking fight!

It makes no sense that when we get involved with another country, the world bitches that Americans are sticking their nose where it don't belong, but as soon as we ignore something, "wah! the Americans won't help us"

fuck that shit.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I really do hope we stand down and accept Russia's offer to take and destroy Syria's chemweps. But no matter what, in this administration's cluster f'ed foreign policy, Obama talks big but remains a pu$$y when it comes to backing it up. Bottom line, don't draw a red line promising something 90+% of Americans have no desire to engage in... again... dumbass.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, it really seems like Putin is just toying with Obama now. Taking away all his "thunder," knowing full well how completely BHO painted himself into that corner.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
tragic, yes. But again, it's not our fight. This is their fight for freedom, for democracy and only they can do it. If we get involved, it would be like removing the shell from a baby bird as it tries to hatch. Let this country fight and learn who the real enemies are and who the real friends are. If the Syrian people come out ahead and denounce the muslim brotherhood and al qaeda after they overthrow assad, then maybe we can help them.

But this is their learning experience. We've had ours back in 1700's. and we just may have to have another soon......