Syria

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I was remembering that when he was making those tweets telling them, "You better get ready because we're about to fire 'really smart' missiles at you..." I will be really disappointed if he's lost that perspective he once had regarding potential enemies, and foreign military entanglements for that matter...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Amazing how the Right can criticize their chosen leader when they do stupid shit as opposed to putting them on alters like Obama. It’s almost like we just want what’s best for the entire nation and do not care who takes us there as long as they stay on the America first path. No one is protected if they stray.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I just don't know what to think about this yet. On one hand I feel like he's a typical puppet. On the other, I suspect he might have something up his sleeve. I think the latter is just wishful thinking.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Unless there is truly stuff he knows that we don't, I can't agree with this decision. It appears reckless and undertaken without indisputable evidence that the Assad government even committed the act. But, similarly to last time, it so far seems like Syria/Russia is just gonna take it. I can't imagine this will continue indefinitely. And yeah, I'll call it like I see it, no matter if the yahoo pulling the trigger got my vote a some point or not. We on the right seem to generally consume much less of the indoctrination kool-aid.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The more I've read about this, the more it looks like the real perps facilities were targeted. He worked with Syria and Russia and now they can fight the true enemy within without fear of further false flag gas attacks. Though of course that can't be disclosed because of the "He's Putin's puppet!" left rants. To combat those accusations further, he says he's fighting them (Syria/Russia) and hopes that they can work things out in the future. More wishful thinking probably. BUT he has shown in the past to be pretty clever when "making deals". We'll see.

His biggest problem is how this all appears if that hypothetical truth never comes out. He just looks like a fool for falling for the obvious Assad false flag and bombing them. Now his base shrinks a bit. And he can't win with the left, so why bother? They wanted this attack, he gave it to them, and now they say it was a deflection for other things.

Anyway, I'm loving the Q research stuff. It's nice getting some white pills once in a while, even if it might all be a bunch of horse pucky.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That appears plausible and lines up with everything from the original info on the chem weps flowing out through Benghazi to the rebs in Syria all the way up to the McMaster firing. The fact that nothing was shot down and the response from Russia was cursory potentially supports it as well. Simple clean up operation (with some misdirection) for some nasty leftovers from Bush/Obama/deep state? Could the Donald really be that savvy? I still have reservations, but if no retaliatory shoe falls, I'm better with it than I was yesterday. I feel much better thinking perhaps everybody was aware/okay with it. And thank God it appears nothing missed and flew off into a neighborhood, or a Russian base, or even a "baby milk factory."

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I can’t go down the deep state rabbit hole in Syria at the moment, but nothing would surprise me these days.

Sounds like they just wanted to play with some new toys.

“According to the Pentagon, the allied weaponry included 19 new “Extended-Range” stealthy Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Attack Munitions launched by two B-1B bombers based out of Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar”

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
So this was a big nothingburger? Here I was planning for the end of the world and kidnapping locals and giving them drugs and building bunkers.. and nothing!

Oh wait, that was my Far Cry 5 time.. but still.. nothing? Seems like everyone was hyping this up as WW3.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well this one from today is interesting.

Apr 30 2018 10:51:06 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7b971 1248119
Define the terms of the Iran nuclear deal.
Does the agreement define & confine cease & desist ‘PRO’ to the republic of Iran?
What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?
What if the program never ceased?
What other bad actors are possibly involved?
Did the U.S. know?
Where did the cash payments go?
How many planes delivered?
Did all planes land in same location?
Where did the U1 material end up?
Is this material traceable?
Yes.
Define cover.
What if U1 material ended up in Syria?
What would be the primary purpose?
SUM OF ALL FEARS.
In the movie, where did the material come from?
What country?
What would happen if Russia or another foreign state supplied Uranium to Iran/Syria?
WAR.
What does U1 provide?
Define cover.
Why did we strike Syria?
Why did we really strike Syria?
Define cover.
Patriots in control.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I read an article a few weeks before the latest chemical weapons event that stated North Korea has built some insane underground facility in Syria. Speculation was for chem weapons production, but with NK and Iran willing to give up nukes, does it not make sense to just produce them in a third country that they control and protect?

Also, Q has a very valid point there about the U1. If the Clintons sold it to the Russians and then the Russians give it to the trifecta of evil to make weapons, it would be impossible to tell where it came from in the event of an explosion considering the isotopes would point back to the US. Talk about false flag possibilities.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Dude. I'm not sure I want to live in a Tom Clancy book/movie. Those allegations about Obama/Clinton/EU... That's worse than the movie plot because they are our own/supposed friends, with the power to do it. Were they so sure that Hillary was going to win that they didn't push this forward while they held all the cards? If so, we really did dodge a bullet, thank God! Not excited for the next bullet though...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, all of that is a bit hard to swallow. Clintons are evil, but I don't see rednecks from arkansas trying to orchestrate the death of millions of americans just so they can add to their already absurdly huge pile of money. That's a bit too far fetched, even for Clancy.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There have been tyrants all throughout time, even up to today in other countries. Why is it difficult to believe that people in our own government who desperately want us disarmed could themselves have tyrannical goals? Mind bottling? Sure. But implausible? Ehhhhh...

We'll see. I for one won't be shocked.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, but...
"Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc."
"Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity. "
Who knows anymore. This stuff is getting really convoluted.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
We are definitely living in some amazing but wild times. It seems very far fetched that NoKo would set up a base in Syria to develop nukes or other weapons. However, we just sent a few dozen tons of high explosive ordnance to that very neighborhood and suddenly they want to get friendly with us and SoKo. Coincidence? I have a hard time finding much of that these days.

As for the Clintons/Obama, they may just be puppets of much more powerful group, as are so many others on both sides of the aisle. Their very lives may be owned by these people. That's enough motivation for most to do some very evil things. We have so much more awareness than previous generations. That might be why the deep state is finding it harder to just freely have their way with things.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Everything you say is plausible... but I think it's equally plausible that the Q-people are russians that sow distrust and misinformation for a living. Broken english? check. Lack of details? check. Taking credit after the fact? check. Claiming to include misinformation on purpose? check. Never actually revealing anything? check. If my government were paying me, I'd have no trouble putting out cryptic nonsense and having a good laugh as suckers tried to "piece it together".

I don't know anything, and I don't pretend otherwise. But just because something's possible doesn't make it probable.

Who's in charge?
Look to Middle East.
Washington is key.
Who controls money?
What do they want?
Who gains if Elvis dead?
Clintons U1 tracks faults?
Where are faults?
Graceland?
Pricilla + Putin
Who likes PP?

There, took three minutes. Decode your hearts out. Seriously, I know it's entertaining... but fuck me if this is all it takes to get internet famous. It's either a foreign power or some fucktard on his lunch break from the tollbooth.

Last edited: