the broke con starts soon.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
well for those of us stuck here for the con lets bitch about not going and make some fun days while we wait and see what Hasbro has for us. im broke thats why i cant go divorce is expansive !!!!!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
well, they are gonna show a bunch of crap that will never get released :(

i really liked the Renegades toys....they looked better than the toon...and the 30 for 30 woulda been cool...maybe...the Techno-Viper/Sci-Fi/SS were good, no, great indicators of what was to come of that line...

maybe, MAYBE it'll all hit Ross/Marshalls/TjMAXX?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

This.

The Renegades stuff will probably get an online box set.

I don't particularly care that i'm not at con. Unwashed Hiss Tankers, overpriced secondary market figures and lame exclusives.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'll be on the rifle range…. having Fogger email me any exciting updates… as he did for Toyfare :D

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Cool!

We can always "borrow" photos from another certain web$ite since they do the same to everyone else.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
"Ok, you mooks… take the .50 and put it over- no not the real one, the toy one, the lighting's not right! LCpl Schmuckatelli- hold the Cobra higher, your helmet's in the way!What's that? I don't care if they are shooting at you! Hold it HIGHER OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!"

Yeah, pretty much how my weekend is going to go.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen... Ever.

Ok, next time we get on a LVPT-7 or LAV I'll see what I can do :D

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Cool!

We can always "borrow" photos from another certain web$ite since they do the same to everyone else.

Or you could just view the photo's i will be putting on here. :)

I don't particularly care that i'm not at con. Unwashed Hiss Tankers, overpriced secondary market figures and lame exclusives.

I wash once a week good sir.

Yes, they will do that, it's a tradition.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You going to do an update thread AVAC or just add to the one you started? You're basically the Joe Con news department for us unless we have someone else going.

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
You going to do an update thread AVAC or just add to the one you started? You're basically the Joe Con news department for us unless we have someone else going.

I am going to NASA tomorrow, but when i get back, i will be able to pick up my set early tomorrow evening. I will post some pics of everything and any news in a new thread and start from there. :)

I've heard some rumors about exclusives already, but i can't verify anything just yet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i still want one of these canceled figures...(f*** the mech)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Considering the mechs are shit I'm just speculating. These will be a ROSS exclusive. The mechs were a horrible idea out of the gate and I don't see them getting a release honestly. No online retailers are advertising pre sales either.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The transforming cycle and HISS scout both don't seem likely for release at this point either.

I hope you are right. They are a stupid idea.

I thought I heard somewhere that they found the retail packages for those..

Well there was someone that said they were in Wal Marts system for tags but then again, so was the Lava Pod wave. I hope that stupid cycle armor never sees anything but a ROSS store and I still won't buy it. There were boxed ones bought from China of course. They always have stuff like that.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
ya they where bad and man hasbro just keeps shooting them selves in the foot every yr that bike thing was so gay lol. also if the mechs legs bent it might of sold.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Damn, I feel bad because I just now re-read the OP.

XHairs and BDB are going through serious women problems.

Hope you guys get through it.

It could always be worse!!!