The f%&#$^% Crossbones's hands thread.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Or what to use when you fucking hate what he's got.

Okay, so a pretty constant complaint about CB is his wide hands. Where the 25th Viper's hands were too dainty to use anything but a knife, CB looks like he's been massaging elephant ding-a-lings.

Here's where I (and maybe you) will proffer solutions to the gun issue. In the spirit of full disclosure i have modified my CB to a certain extent. He's had some cutting to the bicep at the joint, and quite a bit more at the pectoral area, and his a southpaw as his left trigger finger is more pronounced. Taking a razor to the right will work just fine if you want to have a right or dual-wield like a John Woo film reject.

I bring up the trigger finger a it's important. CB will hold any gun with a sufficient trigger guard opening. This means you'll be using a lot of New-Sculpt to pre-RoC weapons. From RoC on ward Hasbro i guess figured Joe collectors were retarded or something as they stopped including trigger guards. It's gay but what can you do?

On to the weapons!

Work:

25th Firefly S&W M76
25th Viper NVR. He's about the only figure I've seen that will actually hold that piece of crap. Even look down the aim point sight.
DTC/New Sculpt Range Viper MP5- Hmm, not quite as well as i thought. Probably better sticking with the ghetto-trash TEC-9s

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not yet.

You can add the New Sculpt shotgun that most recently came with the Shock Trooper.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
geeze...its like me going on about this hot chick i saw...she got naked, i give all kinda of very specific detail, then drop the ball on the pics...

c'mon man!

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
love the figure...........fucking hate the big hands.so i took a pair off a 25th blue camo firefly and they fit perfectly.now crossbones can sport most weapons including knives.