Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
THE FINAL CRUSADE
Introduction

It’s September 11th, 2012 and the people of the United States of America have been dealt another shocking blow to its resilience. The President has been shot while giving a speech at ground zero. The city of New York has erupted into chaos as simultaneous explosions have rocked celebrations at the Statue of Liberty where Tea Party members were gathered as well as in Times Square where thousands were gathered to watch the speech on the big screen.

How this will affect the upcoming Presidential election in less than two months in unknown, but with a tight 4 party race already complicating things, this will surely add to America’s unease as it ventures into an unknown future.

The United States is one of the few remaining countries to hold out on entering into a one world government that has been growing and gaining membership over the past year, although there is a large percentage of citizens that want to join including many politicians including the new Progressive Party. The NWOA or New World Order Alliance with its aggressive agenda to create a one world government has just announced its newest members earlier in the day by its spokesman and greatest lobbyist, the 35th richest man in the world Gregory Sargos. Until this organization elects it council members, Mr. Sargos has been its chief leading member since he has dealt with most nations of the world in keeping order with their various crisis’ and problem citizens. No stranger to controversy Mr. Sargos has had his share of controversial dealings and alliances. Founder of a private security organization out of Russia called Wolfe Protection Services, which he founded and served as its CEO for 10 years. Promoted as a servant for peace the organization has been riddled with accusations of ugly and destructive operations throughout the former Soviet Union and rumored to be aiding and providing military and intelligence to America’s enemies.

Can the U. S. survive as the free republic its founding fathers envisioned and created with its God given rights as human beings for so long or will it fall like every other democracy and be sucked into a new one world secular government? Only time will tell as the few remaining patriots for freedom embark on a final crusade. Their battle cry taken from the Great State of New Hampshire is “Live Free Or Dieâ€￾

Chapter I

A Shot Heard Around the World

Damn it Chris get us the fuck out here now, go, go, go, go! Do you know where you’re going? Agent Chris Jenkins replies “Yes Mike New York Presbyterian. Shit, where’s that med kit, I need it now, ahhh. Come on, come on, let’s go Steve, we gotta pack this wound and stop this bleeding. Got it, here you go Mike. Chris what’s our eta? We’re 5 to 7 minutes out. Mike their ready and expecting us, but they need his status. Ok tell them, uh, geeze, it looks like, well, he’s semi conscious, with a single gunshot wound to the upper left chest just under the shoulder. He’s bleeding but not seriously. Looks like he’s got some shattered bones in the socket area. Mr. President, are you hearing me?

Speeding away from the 911 memorial 3 members of the Secret Service in an armored suburban tend to the President and his gunshot wound as they rush to New York-Presbyterian Hospital which is the predetermined hospital in case of an unfortunate event such as this as it has a Level 1 Trauma unit.

Guys are you hearing all this? We might be under another full scale attack. Get your weapons ready. We have a Delta team meeting up with us at the hospital. This is going to be one fucked up day. Agent Chris Jenkins who’s driving replies ‘ONE fucked up day? Agent, I hope you gave your wife a long look and one big ass wet kiss before you left yesterday because you’re not going to see anyone for days my friend. As they pull into the ambulance loading area Mike alerts the crew “Ok focus guys here we are, weapons ready, keep your sectors.

Almost simultaneously as the assassination attempt was taking place an explosion ripped through the stage at the Grounds in front of the Statue of Liberty, where the Tea Party Presidential Candidate was expecting to give a speech just after the President addressed the Nation, as well as in the center of a crowded Times Square where thousands were gathered to watch the speech by the President.

Dad! Dad! Wake up! Come on Dad stay with me! Screaming out loud in the direction of the stunned crowd of supporters along with countless injured and dead, Jason Picket son of John T. Picket, the Tea Party Presidential Candidate is desperate to find anyone who can attend to his wounded father. David Miller, Pickets best friend and political advisor begins to gather himself rising up to one knee as he’s choking on the smoke that fills the air. He can see Jason leaning over what he believes is his father looking outwards amongst the chaos visibly screaming, but Miller can only hear them faintly over the muffled ringing in his ears. It’s like watching an action movie with the mute on. Once he realizes what has just happened he jumps to his feet and starts running towards them stepping over dead bodies and debris that was just 2 minutes ago a stage. “Oh my god Jason we got to get him to a hospital.â€￾ Simultaneously a couple members of his private security detail that were waiting by their vehicle ran up to take control of the situation. Not wanting to use tax payer’s money to provide him with Secret Service security during the campaign Mr. Picket hired Tri-Star Security, a well known and respected private security force comprised of former Delta and Seal operatives. The owner of Tri-Star Phillip Madison is one of the largest contributors to the Tea Party Candidates campaign and a close personal friend of John. This attempt on Mr. Picket’s life will not be taken lightly by Phillip and he will surely use his resources to help find and serve justice on whoever was responsible for the attack today. As the members of Tri-Star came upon the scene they immediately went into action lifting the candidate and moving towards the Humvee that has just been driven right up to the scene. Jason and Dave were in awe at how calm and collected the members were as they attended to the candidate and started to execute an exit strategy while they also assessed the death of 3 of their own who were right there with Mr. Picket as the bomb went off. True warriors and Patriots Jason thought to himself. (In my mind they are displaying the same character and demeanor as the Delta ops did in Blackhawk Down when they were dropped in to save the pilot losing their own lives in the process but keeping their cool)

Things at Times Square were a little more chaotic if that’s at all possible. Just as the crowd witnessed the President being shot, 3 suicide bombers detonated themselves 20 seconds or so apart from each other. This act of terror was well co-ordinated. The first bomber blew himself up in the center of the crowd so when people started to run the second one went off. This caused the people headed in that direction to reverse course and when the third one went off at the far end of the crowd it cause people to run right into the people fleeing from the first two explosions creating maximum chaos.

As the Bailey family was standing in the middle of Times Square watching the President give a memorial speech at the new Freedom Tower Memorial, Mr. Bailey couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw the President thrown backwards as if he was a quarterback standing still hit by a linebacker who ran unopposed in full sprint through an offensive line. It seemed as if the whole crowd noticed the same thing as an eerie silence fell across the entire crowd. Just as the first screams of shocked people began to echo a tremendously loud bang and hot blast of air hit the Baileys throwing them into the people behind them as if they were hit by a giant plow. As Mr. Bailey who was on the ground realized what had just happened he instantly scanned his immediate surrounding for his wife who was just to his right and to the right of her was his daughter, both who seemed to be fine physically. As he began to stand he couldn’t help but notice what looked to be limbs separated from their bodies as well as a number of injured and dead lying on the ground in the direction of where the blast came from with people screaming and running in all directions. Mr. Bailey then grabbed his wife and daughter and began to run up Broadway when he heard a second explosion just a little further up Broadway. Within seconds the crowd of people ahead of them began running back in his direction as if they were caught in the running of the bulls. Not wanting to get trampled they turned around and headed back where they came from.

Fast Forward to,..........

Chapter II

Chicago 2014

Mr. Green Ready?

Roger

Mr. Black, Brown, ready?

Roger Roger

Ok Recondo, on your mark

(While taking a deep breathe) In............. and out..............Pachung!!!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Pachung (Shot #2)
Cia Field Op Fletcher (Blue shirt): Hit the deck!!!

Pachung (shot #3 from Recondo hitting Trooper about to open back hatch)
Automatic fire erupts from RHINO Squad with Mr. Green taking out Trooper in Forground)

Sounds of rounds ripping by.

Holy crap get up, let's get the fuck out of here!!!

CIA Op Fletcher He went that way guys, then right.
Mr. Brown fires one more round to make sure
Mr. Black commands the 2 Op's to stay still
Mr. Green scans for Troop Commander that left on foot also provding cover for the team and newly rescued op's who have been moved from location to location as prisoners waiting to be removed permantly for interrogation.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You have me sucked in Rick. Your story is so well articulated it almost gives you goose bumps. You did great detail work on it. Then the action after paints a nice scene in the future. I am interested to see how you are going to mesh these together.

The bombed out landscape is effin' sweet too. All the little details you add down to the graffiti is just amazing. You my friend are an artist.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
yeah, i'm gonna have to come back...sounds awesome so far though...

i like the extention of this story...the guy getting sniped in the face is killer

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Come on lets go. Beach let's get these cuffs off.

Come on lets go, this way.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Recondo: Hey Beach, have you heard anything from Dusty on what the hell is going on in Iran?
Beachead: No, which tells me he's somewhere close to it,........ Maybe too close I'm afraid.
Roach: Man I'm not sure where I'd rather be? Back there or here at home.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
nice set up...yer posing is always perfect...how much time does it typically take you set this up?...not including cmaera time

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks guys.

Eddie as far as set up times, you know I will have an idea in mind and then the inital set-up may only take an hour or so and then from there I'll spend 5 minutes here and there adding details and then the shots.

My trick to save time is to have a few things going on setting it all up at once and then photograph each mini set from different angles focusing on different figs to get a number of different shots with minimal additional ormultiple set ups. Then depending on the plot of the dio I'll continue the story with a few more shots.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i guess with as much time as you have into this that you've gotten pretty good at it...i mean, the poses just look so natural...when i try and set figs up they just look awkward

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't get me wrong. Some times an accurate realistic pose is unatainable with balancing the figure so having a knee against something or an elbow helps keep them upright.

Firefly76

For the Emperor!
Mar 27, 2011
Black Mountain N.C.
Wow! Truly Wow! Rick these are sooooo sweet man. I am totally sucked into the story and photos. That first shot of the cobra guy getting his Gourd blown off is amazing. I am waiting for the next one.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey brother!!! I must be a dumb-ass---I just now found this section of the forum!!!
The story is a pretty good read and the dio is just cool as hell!!! I real like all the debris in the street,the posters, and stuff on the walls!!! It really gives it that 3rd world look!!;)
I also try to take as many pics from every angle with out moveing things around to save time and heartache!!! Sometimes if I cant get a figure to stand the way I want,Ill stick a toothpick into the hole in their foot and stick the toothpick into the ground to hold them still!!! Keep up the good work brother and Ill pay more attention more this time!!!:D---RED---

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
While we fight the OWA forces at home things are heating up in the Middle East. Dusty and his Recon team have been sent into Iran to find a team of soldiers and spec ops from both the U.S. and Israel that went missing a few nights ago and haven’t been heard from since. Recorded May Day transmissions included noises and references to objects that seemed to be aerial drones of some sort that may have engaged the team.

This is friggen creepy. Dusty this is Sneaky Pete do you copy?

This is Dusty. Pete you guys are good right there.

Ok guys let’s keep our eyes and ears open and keep looking up.

Sneaky Pete: What the hell happened here?
Dusty: Not sure, but I haven’t found a single body. Ours or the enemy.
Sneaky Pete: Me either, we checked the perimeter and nothing.

NightCrawler: Dusty whatever hit them was fast and accurate. It doesn’t look like they had a chance in hell.

Sneaky Pete: Something isn’t right here at all. I feel like we’re in a trap.

SandBox: Ok guys, I think we know what happened here. Let’s fucking move out. I don’t want to be around that FAV. I think it’s a magnet for trouble around here.

I’m starting to get the same feeling.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Dusty: Yeah, I agree. Let’s find a place to pull that thing in and set up for tonight.

What the fuck is that? Did you hear that?!!

Roach: Two O’Clock High! Take cover!!

Sneaky Pete: What the?.........

Gunfire erupts as the enemy drone swings into firing position.

SD take that Terminator out!!

Sand Box launches a missle into the belly of the drone, but it barely made a mark. The damage was sufficient enough it seemed for it to retreat and take off out of there. Everyone escaped injury, but with their location known it will only be a matter of time before another Terminator (named after the similarity to the flying drones in the Terminator series of Sci-Fi movies back in the 90’s) attacks their position or regular troops engage them. It’s time to move out and find a better place to set up. As Dusty contemplates this plan in his head he stops and says to himself “Set up for what though.â€￾

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This is getting pretty in depth Rick. You really are creating an awesome universe here. A little modern with some interesting future additions. Consider this subscribed now.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm on the edge of my seat!

Once I read through your additions, I love to go back and study each frame to get all the little details.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thank Ship! I was hoping to make a weekly addition, but now that I'm back to working everyday (Ya Hoo!!) I haven't had the time. I hope to add something this coming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.