The Great White Hunter

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I have been wanting a good pith helmet for a long time, finally animal planet (Chap Mei) made an excellent sculpt for there Giant Spider and Elephant sets. Took me a while to get around to making this considering that I did not want to purchse either set just for a helmet. My son whom loves the animal planet sets wanted the giant Spider set, so I made him a deal. I would buy him the set and trade him the guy out for one of my fully articulated Joes, and he keeps the rest for his Animal planet collection.

I had to hollow out the helmet pretty thin to get it to fit on the Dr. Jones head sculpt, but it stays on nice and tight. Let me know what you think.

The Great White Hunter

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very nice! Not sure I trust .30-06 for giant gorillas, though. :D

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The gorilla might be from that new Jungle Book line or maybe the King Kong remake?

Man, I have to say I LOVE these photos! The colors all pop, all the figures, playsets and creatures all work well with each other...it just...I dunno, reminds me of full color glossy catalog shots! I hope that comes across as a compliment...which it is meant to. :)

Now he needs a pipe and a robotic companion!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Very nice! Not sure I trust .30-06 for giant gorillas, though. :D

Maybe they are hollow points?

And the picture with the trail guide in the grips of the gorilla, he needs a caption with him yelling "AIEEEEEEE!" like in the old Johnny Quest cartoon. :)

I need to see MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!