The Low Down

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Going off of Snow Jobs information he gathered, Low Light is sent on a recon mission to gather some more intel

*Supposedly there is supposed to be something important coming downstream today. This looks like a good place to post up.*

*Well there's a few Range vipers on standby. Must mean there is something on it's way.*

*And there's the goods. Now what is it they have on board?*

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
*Interesting. Some type of containers. The intel was not very good on the contents.*

"Be careful with that you dumb ass! You dump those element containers and the boss will put your head on the front of that truck as an ornament!"

"Well why don't you shut your d!ck sucker and come help?! Wouldn't want that steering wheel to go anywhere."

"Alright, you're loaded up. Take it slow. Anything happens to that and you might as well put a firearm in your mouth. It will be better than dealing with him."

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
*No markings or anything on the truck. We'll have to get a UAV in the area to survey the canopy and try to find some heat signatures*

"Sarge, not sure what they have on there but they are going north into the mountains. I'd suggest getting something in the air to find where they may be going. I heard something about elements and the boss will be mad if they come back empty handed."

Did you hear the boss' name

"Negative sir"

Ok, mark your coordinates and we are going to get a team sent in. We'll have to go by foot though. I can't get anything heavy there quick enough.

"On standby sir. Junglecat out"

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
"Junglecat." What a gay call sign.

I really like the tiny details, like rutting the grass behind the truck. Does this continue? I'm trying to keep my "story" going from my dio, if I ever get around to it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I couldn't come up with a better name. It was in memory of someone from the other site. ;)

This ties in with the "snow jobbed" dio I am going to get back up on here and some others. I should have just done alt uni on it but I already committed to this. There may even be others that tie in. I guess time will tell....

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
PTE made a truck? or is that just a Humvee?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Brillant!!

Truck driving away with tracks is kinda my fav for some reason

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I thought you guys would dig the tracks. I debated doing just a shot of the cargo or with the tracks and figured that kind of sold it a little better. This was kind of an experiment with the templates for the binoculars since I want to get shots with the scope soon. I found a broken glass template too.