The March Towards War With Iran

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
He told NBC on Friday that a plan was "ready to go, subject my approval."

Trump said he asked his generals, "I want to know something before you go. How many people would be killed, in this case Iranians?"

The generals said approximately 150 people would be killed, the president said.

"I thought about it for a second and I said, you know what, they shot down an unmanned drone, plane, whatever you want to call it, and here we are sitting with a 150 dead people that would have taken place probably within a half an hour after I said go ahead," Trump said. "And I didn't like it, I didn't think, I didn't think it was proportionate."
That's my President. :salute:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It would have been funny if Trump took out all of their missile batteries that cover the straight and then sent in A-10’s to mow down all of their docked fast attack craft since that’s what they always threaten us with.
See, that's the kind of low casualty response that I would expect... and would probably be pretty effective at reminding them who's in charge.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Iraq war 1? Iraq war 2? Afghanistan? Are those not wars? I get it, Iran is the "Islamic Republic" but again, Shiite vs Sunni is a thing too.

I mean we got some blowback from Iraq locally.. but nothing too bad all things considered.
You forget the Iran Hostage Crisis, my father was on a carrier helping launch the CAP/CAS that would have been for that mission.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I mean, somebody over there (on their side) needs to just say no to war though. What good would it do for them to "capture" a couple tankers if it causes a war? They have to know they will be annihilated if it goes large scale. Sure, they'll inflict some damage, but c'mon. A couple B-2 strikes alone would potentially cripple their society well beyond what the current sanctions could ever do to them. Man, stop poking the bear.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
If israel wants a war, it's going to get a war, even if they have trick countries into one.
I would not say Israel has anything to do with this insanity. IMHO the shit going on right now has been bound to happen ever since I would say the Iran Embassy takeover if not then maybe a bit after. Iran has a butchers bill of America lives going back a long time. It is high time we make them pay for that bill.