The Official Funny Picture Thread!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I probably know half to 2/3. It’s so fun to have that “I remember that guy!” moment. I’ve probably seen a few of the others as well but just don’t recognize them in the particular characterization.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Except, I don't think this is a joke.

I had to look that up.. it's real.. sheesh.

I mean. I guess I could see it being an issue.. how the heck would the dog know whats going on. Don't they normally know things by scent? All of a sudden this person who smells like a dude looks like a lady? Gotta be confusing. Love the fragile emotions though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Couple other good ideas in the comments section.

We live in a small apartment block and I decided to change my wifi ID to "SAPS Drug Unit 135598" (SAPS = South African Police Service).
I had it going for about two months and then suddenly, three known drug dealers moved out.
The apartment has enjoyed better tenants since then.
you can also buy $30 worth of electronics components and be able to change the name of EVERY single wifi router/hotspot etc in the vicinity around you, to whatever you want. technically it is illegal. you can find videos about it on youtube. doing this in times square would make national news. especially if you changed all the names to stuff about
I like using a simple node based deauth device running ther software created by spacehuhn on github. It allows you to generate thousands of "dead wifis" with whatever name you choose. clogs up peoples phones when they scan for avaible networks. it also allows you to temporarily take down any network
Heres a better idea:
Download a Make America Great Again graphic to your camera roll.
Go to that image click the share icon
wait for airdrop to scan for nearby devices
drop the picture into other peoples iphone
Wait for the reactions HAhaha
*WORKS best in public-heavily crowed areas
Or another option is to have a tv b gone device in your pocket and when you see CNN or msnbc being played in like a coffe shop restruant or airport etc use it to turn off tv

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeahhhhhh. 😬

That's the rate for trannies. Though I think it has more to do with them having mental problems. They'd likely have tendencies either way. Though though, living a lifestyle where you are likely NEVER satisfied with your "transformation" can't help those tendencies.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Not to be harsh but I told this to my son when he was little.

If you have a penis you are a boy.

When you have a vagina you are a girl.

He got it .

When certain people get into there fifties I guess there brain starts to fail them and they forget these facts.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
You may have a point there Pickel. Seems like a majority (historically) wake up in their 50's and decide to shake up their lives by cross dressing or becoming gay. They say they've always felt that way and hid it by raising families, but it is interesting that it's the same age other dudes leave the wife, get a sports car and then try to pick up 20yr old girls.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

Mid-life crisis.. the realization you're gonna die (relatively) soon and all that is certainly a real thing.. I would guess everyone manifests it differently. The dawning realization that nothing you do really matters, you can't take anything with you, and your time is limited can really fuck with peoples minds.

I think things like Religion help here, since it gives people something to focus on instead of the black abyss. If everyone just stopped caring because.. fuck everything.. then society as a whole would be in a very bad place.