The Official Funny Picture Thread!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It’s weird what does and doesn’t get through though. It seems to be solely based on the whims of the highest ranking IT guy. Ours was really cranked down for a while (very little weapon or game stuff got through - you know, stuff I like...), then we got acquired and now it’s pretty wide open... for now... *shrug*

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
That would be funny if the person could actually write a rap.
LOL sorry... I didn't write the thing, I just saw it and chuckled a little. I showed it to my son and he said parts of those lyrics are from one of Eminem's songs. Then, being the master of corny jokes that he is, he asked me, "If Eminem grew up around 8 Mile, Did Hitler grow up around Nein Mile?" UGH...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, professor buzzkill, I don't think the meme about gun control was attributing the quote to hitler per se, but merely implying that it would make the job of someone like him much easier.

And the jewish lawyer... since when were jewish people not white? Can I walk around claiming, "I'm not white, I'm
Presbyterian!"? You think the left checks to see if a dude is rocking a yamaka before screaming "white privilege" at him? Am I to understand that all those people rounded up into german concentration camps weren't white people? I've never seen "jewish" on a demographics form. I'm pretty sure they check the "white/non-hispanic" box just like the rest of us...

WAY TO F#$% UP THE FUNNY PICTURE THREAD, EDDIE! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!! ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Well, professor buzzkill, I don't think the meme about gun control was attributing the quote to hitler per se, but merely implying that it would make the job of someone like him much easier.

And the jewish lawyer... since when were jewish people not white? Can I walk around claiming, "I'm not white, I'm
Presbyterian!"? You think the left checks to see if a dude is rocking a yamaka before screaming "white privilege" at him? Am I to understand that all those people rounded up into german concentration camps weren't white people? I've never seen "jewish" on a demographics form. I'm pretty sure they check the "white/non-hispanic" box just like the rest of us...

WAY TO F#$% UP THE FUNNY PICTURE THREAD, EDDIE! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!! ;)
Hey man, take it up with the people writing the countless articles and social media posts demonizing white people that realize that "Oh crap, we have white skin! Um, just tell them that we're not white! Yeah, that's it! We're minority class victims too, despite what your eyes tell you about our white skin color."

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It seems to be something Jewish journalists and social media personalities take advantage of depending on the position or narrative they are running with at the time and when it's convenient. If they need to be anti-white and undermine whites they'll say something like, "Listen up fellow white people. We do tend oppress insert oppressed group here." Then later turn around when needing to be a victim is convenient and say "Uh, I'm not white, bigot, I'm jewish".

Don't shoot the messenger.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Nah I get it. Yes the whole victimhood culture encompasses all kinds, and knows no limits. I will say that going to school and growing up in Houston, spending time in the Army, and everywhere I've worked since, nobody has ever said anything negative about me being Jewish or called me any names. Never. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know. The only time I got any flak about who I am was when I worked special assignment at an "Occupy Houston" rally. I got a ton of shit for being a white cop. And it was all white people giving it to me.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So simple yet so perfect. I'm taking it. Maybe add "2024" to it.

I think there's a huge problem with perception with "victims". If I don't hold the door for a white chick, I'm just perceived to be a dick (unless the chick is a feminist, then I'm a dick if I do hold the door). If I don't hold the door for a black chick, she's a victim of a racist a-hole. The ONLY thing that changed would be the black chicks manipulated state of mind. EVERYTHING negative that happens to her based on the actions of a person of a different race MUST be racism and of course not someone who's simply just a jerk or completely unaware.