The Official Funny Picture Thread!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Where I use to live there was this local girl with ridiculously long nails. I would randomly see her at the store or where ever. I kind of wondered what kind of employment you could get if you seriously couldn't even type on a computer. The nails curved around kind demented claws.

Then later on saw a craigslist ad. & for the record I didn't call.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I do everything I can to keep a positive outlook.
Yup. Everything is circular in nature with humans with a pretty consistent trend upwards over the last 400yrs. Just like the stock market. Eddie will have a hole when he’s 65 and hates everything because nothing is as good as the 80’s and he doesn’t have grandchildren to come visit. 😏

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
...and he doesn’t have grandchildren to come visit. 😏
Believe me, I'm aware of that. It's the most painful part. A lonely death will be terribly depressing, but I've got plenty of years to accept and mentally prepare for it. But I honestly, genuinely feel like I'm being selfless.

With what's going on right now to white people when we're still the majority... the open racism, not just from randos but also MSM and professors and celebs and politicians... oof. The future for our children/grandchildren not to mention our future.😬

I'll take the tinfoil label, no problem. One day it'll click for you guys - like it or not - and you'll unfortunately realize I was right.

White people were told over and over, "don't be racist, accept the non-whites, they're just like you, don't be racist, accept the non-whites, they're just like you, don't be racist, accept the non-whites, they're just like you" and ridiculed if they resisted. The complete opposite is true of non-whites. They are told over and over that whites are the source of ALL of their problems, by their parents, teachers, priests/rabis/imams, politicians, MSM, professors, TV/movies/magazines, celebs, everywhere!

They taught whites to be compassionate.
They are teaching non-whites to be hateful.

nofear.jpg

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Or maybe white people should stop being “smart” and “selfless” and start making little white people if they are so concerned with living in a country with not enough white people. Funny how that works. One could say that any white couple that does not make a minimum of two white people are directly contributing to the fall of majority white America. NSA can’t cover for all of us ya know. 😉

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
What about half-white couples that produce two half-white people? Does that count? Maybe I'm part of the problem... but I don't see different groups as an issue, aside from those who would pit people against each other. Sure, people tend to cluster in homogeneous groups, and those groups have their own tendencies, but overall, it's those power brokers stoking the fires, trying to steer society into divisiveness that really deserve the ire.

I have no problem with us being a diverse population, as long as there is some sense of shared societal values. It becomes a problem when the goal is to flood our land with people (from inside and out) who are only here to take advantage of our generosity, or only here to do us harm because they hate our way of life, or only here to upend our political system.

We're a unique experiment in this country, as no other developed nation is made up of so many different groups in such large quantities. We present a large target for geopolitical foes, and to a degree, it feels like we're being experimented on from the outside. They're testing our limits. History is littered with regimes that are good at controlling homogeneous populations. Ours is a bit of a fly in the pie. 240 years of non-conformity scares the elite, and once we became the world's big-swinging-dick, I think they've determined that we're too much of a wildcard to control, so they have to pit us against ourselves.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I don’t see anything changing in my life no matter who the majority is. Money talks. My Korean sister and Peruvian sister-in-law act just like us because they are in the same financial plane. Ain’t nobody ever handing the wheel over to the poor uneducated masses no matter the numbers. You have money, you get a smile and a thank you from behind the person behind the counter.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean..

if white culture can't even sustain itself, is it worth saving? Rhetorical.. kind of. If you think White people are the strongest and smartest and best and should be saved.. why do they even need saving? If we're (collectively) too gullible and emotional to allow our own destruction.. why worry or fight it?

Realistically the only thing we should be working towards is making sure whoever here is representing the American Spirit and American way. It will take a generation or two, but most immigrants end up picking it up. It'd be nice if 1st generation did as well, but that seems harder to accomplish. Only a small fraction of "Mexican-American" babies born here are going to grow up wanting their home to be MORE like Mexico. Same with everywhere else. Of course there will be a segment that touts BROWN PRIDE/LA RAZA etc.. but there are white assholes who do the same thing. It's not something widespread.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Traps are better women than biological females.
:troll:

Who needs a pickup truck?!

Thankfully, this picture was taken in Canada... and the people were wanted by police over a series of break-ins. There's video footage as well: https://jalopnik.com/watch-a-chevy-lumina-drive-down-a-highway-with-lumber-p-1834694522

View attachment 12302
Needs some Brazilian or Mexican police-style justice, and by that I mean lit up by a helicopter door-gunner.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Gotta go get plates for the new challenger after I get the title in the mail today. Been pondering a vanity plate. Normally I like to fly under the radar, but a beast car like this deserves a fun plate, so I've been looking around. I found several that make me laugh.

1558375522467.png

1558375598784.png

1558375655609.png

1558375764619.png

1558376018617.png

1558376050153.png

1558378303950.png

1558379224843.png

1558379257243.png

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Definitely not the ghetto one. I like SHKNBK. I've seen CLT on plates around here followed by generic numbers, but I've always thought how awesome and trashy it would be to add VB8R/PLSR/RMLR/LKR/SUKR/FLKR/ETR/TSR/etc. Imagine explaining that to, anyone. Though certain chicks would probably be intrigued.:laugh:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I was thinking of something more traditionally muscle-car, like 392 HEMI or TA 392. In TN, I assume that all the obviously good ones aren't gone like they would be in Cali or Michigan. I suspect I won't be forced to be overly clever. However, TN doesn't have an online checker that I can find to see what's taken, so I guess I just submit my top-3 and hope...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Saw this ad on facebook and.. it's more sad.. but shit, are we already approaching the age where they're marketing 80s GI JOE for.. GRANDPARENTS?!

I guess so.. I mean, I have a 16 year old, some of you are older than me, so you could have adult children already. Fuck, we're old.

GI JOE-Grandpa.png

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Damn, I'm not old enough to be anyone's grandpa! I'm older than you, and my kids are 10 & 12. And I won't be allowed to retire for another 35 years, because family business. Grandpa my ass.

But to be fair, even my kids don't care about my collection, so the odds that the grandkids will is practically zero.