The Official Funny Picture Thread!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
As a plus sized standard sized American, I agree with this! LOL

As a fit guy, I'd be totally cool with it if fat activists cried all of society into roomier seating.

Does the hobbit walk around like that?
Talk about insecure, huh? He may as well wear heels. I'm bald and I don't wear hats as not to appear insecure. Though I do look upon dudes with luscious hair in envy. I want hair equality!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
As a fellow BaldingAmerican I wear hats, but that's cause I like hats. I do miss my fabulous hair from time to time.
Mine was never fabulous. When I did have hair and it got long, it was messy. I was cutting it short long before it began to migrate away. It's been gone so long now, I don't remotely miss it. I wear hats outdoors to try to reduce the potential for sunburn and skin cancer down the road. Once I'm inside or in the car/truck, the hat gets put away.

No offense to anyone that is staturally-challenged, but I'll take tall and bald over short with great hair every time. But then again, I'll never be a Hollywood star...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As a fellow BaldingAmerican I wear hats, but that's cause I like hats. I do miss my fabulous hair from time to time.
I too like hats. Any time I do wear one I get complimented. What are they trying to tell me?? A-holes!

No offense to anyone that is staturally-challenged, but I'll take tall and bald over short with great hair every time. But then again, I'll never be a Hollywood star...
100% agree. I've got a buddy who's got awesome hair, blue eyes, but is short and, husky. I'd much prefer my tall, fit and bald lot. Yeah, I'd love hair, but, eh, thems the breaks!

I wonder what chicks prefer? How can a poll be submitted to Cosmo? 😁

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Haha. That would be an amazing choice that I suspect would 100% prove itself out.

Which would you prefer, girls?

- attractive, great hair, short - 0 votes
- attractive, bald, tall - 0 votes
- whichever of the two has more money - 0 votes
- ugly, jerk, bald, short, micro-dick, millionaire - all the votes

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
As someone of average height, husky build, and has lots of hair on my noggin, I hope to the good lord that I don't go bald. I've got a weird shaped head, scars, etc. I would definitely have to wear a hat, not out of vanity, because I couldn't care less about not having hair. But my melon does not need the harsh light of nekkid scrutiny. Hair is my friend.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That girl flashing one... I thought it was 80's with that outfit. But then the phone... :wtf:

...and has lots of hair on my noggin, I hope to the good lord that I don't go bald.
What's your mom's dad's hair situation like? According to SCIENCE!, he is the key. I laugh when my sister's boys tease me for being bald. "Hey boys, you see Papa? See how he's bald? That's your future. So laugh it up, fuzz balls."

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm not a geneticist, but I've always heard that baldness genes come from the mother's side. Dunno.

My mom's family has no bald people. On my dad's side, the men mostly kept their hair, although when they get very old it gets thin. By then, I probably won't care... but I don't want my weird head to scare the grandkids when they visit me and my comic books in the old folks home.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, my grandfather on that side died when I was very young, so I can't say (he had hair when he died in his 60's), but my mom's brother still has plenty of hair, and my great uncle who just passed a couple of years ago in his 90's aged like Dick Clark. So I hope I got some of those genes.