The Official Funny Picture Thread!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
That’s why I posted it, but I do find humor in a few parts. One being “Our family is strong with the force” yet dressing as a stormtrooper and two being that the Trumps start them young as grunts allowing them to learn every level on their way to Emperor.

DBDF5A67-DC93-4D79-B919-57B8C1680CDD.jpeg

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, I wish actors, singers, and athletes wouldn't air their politics so vehemently. Sure, they have the same right to an opinion as anyone else, but it just makes me like them less. Truthfully, I don't like it when they're really vocal, even when I agree with them. I like my celebrities to be politically agnostic, because on some level, I associate them with escapist activities.

When things designed to entertain and distract us from the ugly realities of politics suddenly join the fray, it's disconcerting. I know they're trying to use their fame to influence people to their side, but it just takes away from their ability to adequately entertain and distract. Plus, entertainers are often some of the least informed, most disconnected-from-reality people on the planet. I'm not sure why anyone gives their opinions any validity at all.

From what I have read of Mark Hamil, he's a very friendly, likable somebody. But I have zero f#$%s to give about his opinions on president cheeto.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah.. I try to tune it out most of the time. I (unlike most people on the left) can enjoy someones performances even if I don't agree with their personal preferences/politics/etc.

SOME people make that almost impossible though.. either by being such a horses ass that you can't disassociate them from their views.. or they begin to only take work that conforms to their worldview.

Mark will always be Luke to me, hopefully Luke doesn't become Mark (though that seems unlikely all things considered).

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I've been on Twitter a whole week and already learned the lesson of following entertainers. I had to unfollow Ryan Reynolds in that short time before he did permanent damage to my ability to enjoy him. Now I only follow Trump, NFL writers and Chiefs players. I only signed up for the football scoops.