The Official Funny Things Thread!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I guess a broken clock can still be funny twice a day... or something right?
SNL will never be as funny as the Carvey, Lovitz, Hartman, Spade, Sandler, Rock, Schneider, Farley years. It's a once in a lifetime confluence of funny, arguably better than the original cast.

While they still make a ton of trump jokes (and clearly hate his guts), it's clear that they've been told to even out the political bias on SNL a bit. I've seen them lampoon more democrats this year than since before Obama came on the scene.

I watch it out of inertia and for the handful of actually funny sketches that penetrate the zeitgeist. However, I have become a regular watcher of David Spade's show on comedy central. It's stupid, short, and borderline pointless, but I get more laughs out of that show than I do SNL, especially when his guests are comedians I like or former SNL cast mates. Sandler was on last night, so I'm looking forward to watching that ep this evening while TNF is on pause.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
SNL will never be as funny as the Carvey, Lovitz, Hartman, Spade, Sandler, Rock, Schneider, Farley years. It's a once in a lifetime confluence of funny, arguably better than the original cast.

While they still make a ton of trump jokes (and clearly hate his guts), it's clear that they've been told to even out the political bias on SNL a bit. I've seen them lampoon more democrats this year than since before Obama came on the scene.

I watch it out of inertia and for the handful of actually funny sketches that penetrate the zeitgeist. However, I have become a regular watcher of David Spade's show on comedy central. It's stupid, short, and borderline pointless, but I get more laughs out of that show than I do SNL, especially when his guests are comedians I like or former SNL cast mates. Sandler was on last night, so I'm looking forward to watching that ep this evening while TNF is on pause.
There is no TNF this week, we have games on SATURDAY instead.. go figure.